Straw Hat Deku and Dynamight vs. Garp

"Pencils down, everybody." Aizawa ordered as the students did what he asked.

Today was the day of the final exams, and right now, they were on their third day of the written test.

"The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here."

"Thanks, Yao-Momo! You, too, Midoriya!" Mina and Denki shouted in happiness.

"I didn't leave anything blank, at least!" Denki said with a thumbs up.

With their three days of the written exam over, the practical exam began. Everyone changed into their Hero costumes as they made it to the Central Plaza, where the practical exam went down.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam." Aizawa said. All of the students were confused as everyone of the teachers were there—minus Mt. Lady, Horie, and Vlad.

"Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"There are a lot of teachers..." Kyoka muttered, feeling a bit weird at seeing their teachers there.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Denki said as he leaned back to look at the sky.

"Fireworks! Curry! S'mores! Test of Courage!" Mina said as she pounded her fist into the air.

"Too bad!" A voice came from Aizawa's scarf before popping out and revealing to be Nezu. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"Principal Nezu!"

"Different?" Momo questioned in worry.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and Hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... we'll have you forms teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

Everyone was in shock by this news. "Against... the teachers?" Ochaco questioned in a bit of confusion as she wanted to clearly hear what she heard right.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they'll be facing me." Aizawa said before finishing his sentence with his signature shit eating grin.

"And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team, and their original opponent was going to be All Might... but someone else has taken his place."

"We were gonna fight All Might? But someone took over? Who is it?"

"You're new opponent will be..."

"Me!" A familiar voice made Izuku's eyes widen as a large bulky figure crashed to the ground, causing smoke to rise. Once the dust cleared, it was revealed to be Garp, sporting his old Vice Admiral uniform.

"How've you been, Izuku?" He said with a grin.

"Who the heck is this guy?" Kirishima asked.

"Is he with the Marines?" Ojiro said, looking at his uniform.

"Looks like it."

"How does he know Midoriya?" Sero questioned in confusion. They turned to look at the boy to get answers, only to find him in complete shock while sweat bullets were coming down his face.

"G-G-G... GRANDPA??? I'M GONNA FIGHT MY OWN GRANDPA?!"

"Eh?! Grandpa?!!?" They shouted in shock, not believing that this was to be true.