The Aftermath of the Paranormal Liberation War

Right before the events of the war, the Hero Public Safety Commission invited a key person involved in the Deika incident to their headquarters. And currently, that person is heading towards their headquarters now.

"Congratulations, President." Rikiya's new assistant said, who replaced his old assistant Miyashita after he killed him. "To think that the commission would propose a joint venture to develop support items! But it's strange... I thought the commission had an eye on our products because of the part they've played in increasing societal anxiety..."

"It's because they're unable to ignore our products any longer... If we succeed here, we can get in deep with them." Rikiya said while looking out the window. "We can send in spies and add back doors to the products from the joint venture. And... we can determine the identity of the agent they've trained since childhood. The Paranormal Liberation Front will make even more progress with the truly liberated Tomura Shigaraki."

"The liberation of meta abilities..." His assistant muttered as they sensed that the original leader of the army, Destro's dream of free usage of Quirks could come true.

"The world my father, Destro, wished for is near. The other me... was also very happy." Rikiya said with a grin, as in the honest truth, before his death, Twice was ordered to make a Double of Re-Destro. So while the original one was busy at the mansion at Gunga Villa, this clone was doing his job of being C.E.O. of Detnerat.

Soon enough, they got to their destination. Once inside of the meeting room, the door opened up as the Madam President, Mera and a bunch of other members of the commission entered in.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." She apologized to the man. "That's quite all right." Rikiya replied. "Thank you for bringing such a lucrative proposal to our company." His assistant commented with a bow.

"We thank you as well." The Madam President replied. "The safety commission is honored to work with Detnerat, which has developed many excellent products. However, for this proposal..."

Her men instantly drew their guns at the Detnerat C.E.O., who became shocked. "Please allow us to take it back to the drawing board." As she said that, some Heroes along with some members of SWAT teams came in from both the inside and the outside.

Having no other choice, Rikiya used his Stress Quirk, and a confrontation happened between them all.

In the end, his assistant and many others were killed. "Tricking us with a join venture to develop support items...!" Rikiya muttered as his body began to turn to goo due to Twice's death. "I knew that we were being watched by you people—by the safety commission. But I thought you all just couldn't ignore our products anymore and had a moment of premature joy."

"This is... Bubaigawara's Quirk." One of the Heroes stated when seeing the goo that came from his body. "So he was a fake?!"

"I didn't think you'd come up with such a forceful plan. Is this the order that you people have built up?" He asked while Mera held the Madam President, who was bleeding from her abdomen. "That's fine. It was necessary, after all. However, what is want is order without order—True freedom. Be liberated. The seeds have already been sown!"

As he said that, Rikiya's body turned into nothing but a puddle of goo. With this incident and it resulted in the death of the chairwoman, the Madam President of the HPSC, the commission was thrown into chaos.

In present time, other Heroes tried to stop Shigaraki and the Nomus, but their efforts were useless under his extreme power and strength, allowing them to escape. But while they did get away, Garaki was managed to be arrested for aiding All For One in making the Nomus, artificially creating the Quirks of regeneration and etc.