Three Ice-Cold Beauties and One Explosive Maiden (100k Special Part 3)

(A/N: Holy stinking super crap... I can't believe my book is Number One at the Izuku x Harem ranking of Wattpad. Thanks so much, you guys! Although at the current time this chapter gets published, it went down to number two. Still, it was a great accomplishment.

Anyway, if this is published on the 7th of October, then I wanted to state that it's is my birthday. If this is published after October 7th, then it's been passed my birthday, so I wanted ya'll to know. I'm 17 now, baby! Anyway. Enjoy this latest chapter.)

It's been has now been a day after the raid on the Shie Hassaikai. But, let's not pay attention to that for now...

On a certain island, driving down the road of the town of the population, two cars drove to some area in the town.

"Eyewitness reports, huh?" Gran Torino stated as he was in the same car with Tsukauchi, looking at a photo of the Warp Gate Villain of the League, Kurogiri. "This deep in the mountains with no sign of life... Is he really here? The League of Villains' Kurogiri."

"There have been four eyewitness reports in the last two days." Tsukauchi replied. "Since there aren't many people here, they're more credible."

"But you know... His Quirk is Warp Gate. It's perfect for secrecy. Even so, he was seen four times... And he's acting alone. I don't understand..."

"Even if we don't understand the League's motives, this is our best chance to arrest Kurogiri." Tsukauchi said. "We definitely want this to work. We're counting on you, Gran Torino."

The old man chuckled with a smile. "Good grief, you're working an old man like me hard." Soon, they made it to their destination.

"This is a report from the mountains." A voice came from the ear piece Tsukauchi had. "The suspect has been found. Please secure him promptly before he activates his Quirk."

"Gran Torino."

"I know!" The man said before blasting into the air, then bouncing off the trees with his Jet Quirk, heading deeper and deeper into the forest. In the forest, Kurogiri walked before stopping to turn around and see Gran Torino in the air.

"I won't let you!" Gran Torino blasted himself at Kurogiri, managing to capture the Warp Gate Villain. Kurogiri was slammed onto the ground while the old Pro Hero stood on his back.

"We finally meet, huh? Kurogiri from the League of Villains."

"Gran... Torino..." The Warp Villain muttered.

"If we get you, the most troublesome member of the League, then the rest should come falling in our lap."

"Gran Torino." Tsukauchi called out to him as he and his men followed before pointing their guns at the Warp Villain. "Be careful. He can use Warp Gate not just with his head, but with both his hands. He'll be hard to restrain."

"I know." The old man replied. "Then I'll just take him and accelerate. *looks st Kurogiri* If you've got a preference for a date, then I'll go with you wherever you want."

"Gran Torino." Kurogiri muttered his name once more, which makes the man confused. "Have you heard the rumors of a wild man appearing in this area?"

"What?"

"It seems he's gotten a little too much attention, but I guess it can't be helped. I have business with that wild man." Kurogiri stated while his yellow glowing eyes narrowed in a sinister way.

"Tell me about it in detail later at the police station."

Suddenly, the ground shook when a large footstep was heard.