Season 3 Trailer

(Music: Brand New World by D-51) (A/N: play the video through out this, cause it's supposed to be the opening for this season.)

The students of Class 1-A were shown to be outside as in front of them was Aizawa, standing near a ship, along with the members of the Straw Hat Pirates, Vivi, Rebecca, Shirahoshi and Uta.

"Keep this in mind, students: the summer training camp is to help you with your Quirks, not to mess around at. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" Class A shouted while the screen the image of them all on the Thousand Sunny, traveling to the summer training camp island.

"Hey, little guy! I'm your daddy!" The screen switched to snow Izuku and 9 tan-skin babies with bunny ears, white and green mixed hair while Miruko was near to them, smiling..

"WHERE ARE MY GRANDBABIES?!!?" Inko crashed through the door, making the babies cry as Izuku and Miruko were shocked a bit.

The screen showed the class of students at the island as they were in its amazement while Mina's voice shouted, "This place is so cool!"

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say, 'meow!'" A woman with short brown hair and a red cat-themed Hero costume appeared on the streen as she spun around before posing.

"Purr-fectly cat-like Heroes!" A woman with blonde hair and a blue version of the cat costume spun around next to her as they pose.

"But you can call us... the Wild, Wild Pussycats!"

"Good news! Since this is private land, you can use your Quirks as much as you wanted to!" The brown-haired woman shouted at the students, who were on the ground next to the mountain she was from.

"You're gonna get the much harder challenge, Midoriya. Good luck." Aizawa's voice said as the screen showed Izuku running in his own as the rest of his classmates weren't next to him, fighting off dirt beasts.

"This is gonna be the best summer of our lives, fam!" Camie's voice said over an image which showed Izuku making out with Hancock as the two were kissing behind a waterfall in the summer training camp. Next to them were Momo, Ochaco, Pony, Tsuyu and Kyoka as they had a stream of white sperm falling from their pussy.

"Eh?! You're a mermaid?!" The class shouted as they saw Camie's lower half turn into a fin for swimming.

"Thanks for saving me from that pervy and sick Celestial Dragon, Hot Stuff." Camie said as the screen showed her and Izuku in a pool with the others from their class, along with other students from Class 1-B. She then proceeded to kiss him in the lips, shocking everyone.

"I promise you this, Kota... I will save you!" Izuku said as a black-haired child was behind him. The screen turned to show a large, bulky Villain with muscle tissue overlapping his skin while he had the appearance of a gorilla, probably from a Zoan type Devil Fruit.

The screen cuts to show the two clashing fists, causing a giant shockwave that blew a lot of air pressure.