Let The Games Begin!

Itsuka Kendo stood at the rails of the parklot at Takoba Municipal Beach Park. She watched the ocean sea and beach as it was morning. Her friend Kinoko Komori told her about how someone actually managed to clean the whole trash of the beach.

Kendo could not believe her eyes when she saw that everything her friend told her was true. However, she couldn't get her friend to tell her who this person that managed to clean the entire beach was, as Komori refused to say who he was.

"Ah~ Thank God U.A. gave us a two week break. I need to relax before training for the Sports Festival... The whole 'Declaration of War' that Monoma directed to Class A for being more of front center of attention was too much." Kendo muttered to herself while her backpack hanged over her shoulder as she remembers the blonde's choice to declare war and rivalry against Class A. Inside the bag was a swimsuit she was going to use to swim out in the ocean.

She then went towards the stairs. "Now it's time to change and head out for a swim." Kendo proceeded to strip herself of her civilian clothing and into her swimsuit. Thankfully, no one was there at the beach, so she managed to change out in the open.

Her swimsuit was a two-piece swimsuit, the top part pushed her breasts to make them more noticeable. "I think Sis gave me this swimsuit to make me embarrassed..." She muttered before looking at the ocean.

"Alright. Let's-"

"Well, well, look what we got here boys!" A booming voice came from behind Kendo. The girl turned around to see three, big men coming towards her. The main leader had features of a wolf, while his three lackeys had features of a reptile and a monkey.

"Just check out her looks, Tai!"

"She got some good thighs there, Yasuda-san!"

"They're perverts..." Kendo thought in disgust at the perverted men. The leader named Toma walked up to her.

"Well, what do you say, pretty lady? You want us to rock your world~"

"Back the hell off." She barked at them.

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you scared? Don't be~ We'll take very good care with you~"

"Shit... if I can use my Quirk, I can end them in one fail swoop." Kendo had her aim out, ready to use her Big Fist Quirk.

"Don't try it. If you attempt to use your Quirk to attack, we can use the against you for illegal Quirk usage." The girl flinched at the mentioned of illegal Quirk usage. The mean could easily use that and have her arrested, instead of them. Suddenly, the monkey man used his tail to trap her.

"I can't believe I forgot about that... And I got trapped! So if I also can't use my Quirk, then... do I have to let them do... those disgusting things to me? No! I won't have it!" Kendo attempted to struggled and wiggle out of the Monkey man's grip.

"Let go of me! I won't let you do this! Stop!"

"You can scream and shout, but no one can hear your pleas for help! So stop wining and enjoy this~"

"Someone... please... help me!"

"Oi! Didn't you hear her? She doesn't want to do whatever you want to do!" The men turned to the side to see Izuku, sporting his iconic straw hat while wearing a green button jacket and black shorts and his sandles.

Seeing the boy made Kendo have tears of happiness in her eyes. "Midoriya!!"

"Who the hell are you?" Toma asked the boy.

"Midoriya D. Izuku is the name. Now, are you going to let her go?"

"Fuck off, brat. It's none of your business. Go away unless if you wanna get your ass tossed to the dumpster."