An Unpleasant Talk: The Sick, Sad Truth of Eri is Revealed

Question: Someone asked that since Sai is dead, would Baby 5 join the harem. I don't know, so I came to ask if you guys feel fine or okay with her joining Izuku's harem.

It was nighttime for the city of a random island in the Grand Line, but an incident was currently happening.

"The Villain groups are fighting each other!" An officer shouted as he saw one giant Villain run through the city before tackling another giant Villain that looked like a massive shark.

"There are two with gigantification Quirks!" The officer shouted into his radio. "Send Heroes immediately!"

Suddenly, he looked to see a something small and blue fly onto the scene as yellow, twirling trails followed behind it.

"Wha—?!"

It was Nejire, who summoned some energy from her Quirk. "Full charge, output level 30..." She muttered before putting her hands out. "Spiraling Surge—Nejire Wave!"

Two giant waves of energy were blasted at them, knocking the Villains down. "Hey, why are you two fighting?" She asked in her air headed manner.

"Is it because your Quirks are the same? That's so weird." She said before turning around. "Do it now, you two!"

Ochaco and Tsuyu came in on floating debris as the frog girl jumped into the air while Ochaco touched her fingers together. "Ultimate..."

"Move!" Tsuyu whipped her tongue before using it to hit the floating rubble. "Meteor..."

"Fafrotskies!"

The rubble was enough to knock out the giant Villains as the meteor shower was done and the criminals were taken care of.

"That was great! Yeah, that was really great! We're you nervous?" Nejire said as she cheered her harem sisters for a great job in taking the Villains down.

"Phew, I was able to do what I was supposed to!" Ochaco said with a look of nervousness and relief.

"Ribbit, I was calmer than I thought I'd be." Tsuyu commented.

"As expected of those recommended by Nejire—You're both great at this." The woman next to Nejire said. She was a woman with chin-length blonde hair, which she wears swept back with a headband, a long fringe over the right side of her face, covering her eye. She had thin, yellow, inward-tilting eyes with slit pupils and noticably sharp teeth, these aspects are purposefully reptilian.

Her Hero costume consists of a dark red, traditional qipao with a pale green scales trim around her shoulders, which seems to only be silt on the left side, with yellow claw patterns on the bottom and smaller ones around her neck.

She wears knee-high boots and a strap around her exposed thigh. She wears long, almost sleeve-like white gloves that nearly reach her shoulders, with higher tabs on the outer sides, and they expose her hands from the wrist.

She also wears matching green headband with four large, pale purple claws attached, covering the right side of the face, and a set of small black dragon wings protrude from the back of her head, with a number of gold spiked cartilage decorating her left ear.

This was the Number Nine Hero on the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart, the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. Nejire Hado, a third year and part of the Big Three at U.A. High School, is her work study student. Class 1-A's Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui are also working for her.

"Nejire, you've also fixed the timing for your attack." She commented, impressed on the work her student put into her training.

"Thank you for taking us on." Both girls bowed in thankfulness.