1

They said that I was a slut who could do everything I could, lying in the valley of the war between immortals and demons, I quietly thought about the evaluation of me by the world in this life.

The valley is full of corpses of monsters and human monks. The strong smell of blood can't stop coming into my nose, making me want to vomit. However, the strongest smell of blood is not from those corpses, but from the Came from my lower body.

I had a miscarriage.

I couldn't keep the child who had been stubbornly in my stomach for seven months.

With trembling hands, I felt under my body, but my belly, which would usually be jumping and bulging slightly, didn't move at all.

My hands are cold, but I feel even colder on my rising belly.

As a father, I thought I was going to be very sad. Sadness is sad, but more than sad, I feel relieved.

After all, he is an unpopular child.

During the seven months I was pregnant with him, I was careful every second of every day to keep others from knowing his existence.

Because his mother is a furnace that everyone can eat, and a weird furnace that can conceive.

The child that Lu Ding conceived may not even know who the other father of the child is.

If he is born, he will be hated and cast aside throughout his life.

Because his biological father was a slut.

Someone is already cleaning the battlefield, I might die, I feel myself getting weaker and weaker, many corpses are pressing on my body, every second, my breathing becomes weaker.

Maybe deep down I still don't want to die.

I tried my best to open my eyes wide, and looked at the monks cleaning the battlefield seriously, trying to call for help when they were closest to me.

I'm alive, help me.

However, no one looked at me, or rather, no one cared about the pile of corpses.

I paused, glanced at the mountain jade pendants around the waists of those monks, and suddenly realized, because it was the disciples of Changming Mountain Sword Sect Kaishan who cleaned the battlefield as always.

The disciples who opened the mountain love the autumn wind the most, and also love "sending charcoal in the snow".

Whenever there is a battle between immortals and demons or a treasure hunt in a secret realm, the people who opened the mountain will always follow behind some people from small sects. When they are injured or exhausted, they will go forward to help, and after that, they will go to other sects to ask for rewards.

Everyone hates the behavior of such a villain who opened the mountain, but some people appreciate it. Said: "If the mountain hadn't been opened, I don't know how many monks lost their lives. Maybe they also have a benevolent heart."

This evaluation is really a big tooth to laugh at.

Because the owner of Kaishan Peak is just a stingy guy. The owner of the mountain was born in a poor family, and later he was favored by immortals to cultivate immortals, but he did not change his habit of loving money. He always said that he was not active in making money, and his thinking was problematic.

Brought by him, all the disciples at Kaishan Peak love Adu's things very much.

Therefore, those disciples would not pay attention to these corpses, because they were of no value.