14

They always dislike me so much, maybe when I die, they will be very happy and celebrate.

Of course, some people may not be happy, for example, the young suzerain in front of me may wish that I would not die in the delivery room, but die under his torture.

My child is more than seven months old. Before entering the prison, Yao Lao estimated the delivery time for me. He said that I should normally have a full-term delivery, that is, two months later. He didn't let go of absorbing nutrition and spiritual power to support the child in his belly, but the child himself was very strong. Although he didn't have enough spiritual power, he had been living tenaciously.

Of course I know this, no one knows how tenacious he is better than me. On Xianyunzong Mountain, I suppressed eating and spiritual power so much that he didn't look as big as a child of the same month, but he was alive. During the battle between immortals and demons, as my father, I was about to die, but he was still alive.

Yao Lao once said: "This child must have a powerful father."

He didn't say that the child's father was Shu Yichen, he must have already guessed that the child in my stomach was not Shu Yichen. In fact, it is not difficult to guess, because if the child in my womb is different, even if he dislikes the child in my womb, he will definitely not watch others take my placenta, or even kill me.

It's a pity, Yao Lao guessed wrong, the child's father is not powerful, but an ordinary to dusty fool.

It was the fourth time I met him to think about one hundred and thirty catties. At that time, I had already entered the third month of Xianyunzong. Perhaps it was because of the purple-clothed monk. Shu Yichen was not as fresh to me as before, too. It's ridiculous, my understanding of Shu Yichen is really general.

Three days before the water prison, I only learned that he was worried that I would like him. Then, I don't think it's funny, I just think it's funny.

Because at that time I had someone I liked, but it wasn't Shu Yichen. I concentrate on one hundred and thirty catties. Every time I go down the mountain, I must prepare a lot of food for him, such as noodles, steamed buns, buns and pastries, all of which are mixed with meat, trying to make up for his body.

Fool really likes to eat meat, especially chicken. The soul chicken I bring to him is always the last to eat. He said: "You should eat the delicious food last, and the people you like should be kept behind to protect you." , Ranran, Lin Lin likes you so much!"

This fool, he likes whoever treats him well. I didn't take it to heart, everyone may be liked by others, I, Xie Ran, am not qualified, what this fool likes is only the food I cook for him.

But as humble as I am, I still feel happy.

"I see that you like to eat this chicken, so I will bring you some more chicken in the future, but you should also eat other meats with balanced nutrition." When I was a mortal, my parents often said that there was not much food at home, I grew up thin and thin due to lack of nutrition. At that time, I didn't understand what my parents said, and brown rice was delicious. Now that I see this fool, I understand their love, "Do you know? Don't be picky eaters!"

One hundred and thirty catties foolishly nodded, and said: "Lin Lin knows! Ranran eats too, Ranran is thin, and she wants to grow flesh!"

I was really thin, and when I went down the mountain a few times, the mortals I met, whoever opened a restaurant, would invite me in to eat, thinking that there was business.

Sometimes I also like my slender figure occasionally, because it looks like a monk with a fairy bone, not acacia bone. Sometimes I also don't like this slender figure, because as a mortal man, it seems that it can't support a family.