48

"Wu Huan, you are just a furnace, how dare you use the incense of acacia to plot against me! Put me in such a situation where everyone shouts and beats me, do you think you can get rid of the identity of the furnace? Delusional!"

    "As long as you are in this world of cultivating immortals, you will never be able to get rid of the identity of the furnace cauldron! After I deal with the troubles here and complete your cultivation, I will definitely tear you into pieces." When I came back to my senses, I saw a

    superficial The elegant man yelled at me angrily, and there were a group of men and women wearing the same clothes around the man, and those men and women were yelling at him to kill him and make him pay for his life. The man scolded me while dealing with those people.

    "I didn't kill him, he hit my sword himself!"

    "Even if you wanted sex, you shouldn't have come to me. There were other people besides me fighting for resources in the secret realm that day. Why did you just Don't let me go!"

    "Your Qi family is too deceitful!"

    After hearing this, the Qi family felt angry, blushed, and shouted: "Let's go together, don't give this bastard a chance to live!"

    I Seeing those Qi family members rushing up to beat the man who insulted me, the man struggled a few times at first, but at the end, he didn't have the strength to resist at all. My mind is very clear, but my body is out of control.

    Seeing this scene, I didn't speak, but my body opened my mouth, "Patriarch Qi, this is the real person living alone who took the opportunity to kill your youngest son. He let go of his guard by making friends with your youngest son, and just In order to push him out in the secret realm as a shield, so that I can get the spiritual milk."

    "You must not be fooled by this man, he is not the son who accidentally stabbed to death. The son has a high level of cultivation and strong spiritual power , how could he be easily killed by a fifth-level monster, but he was seriously injured. It's a shame that the real person who lived alone didn't know that his son was amazingly talented, and only thought that the monster would kill him, so when he saw him coming out of the lake , did not avoid being retaliated by the son, so he became vicious and killed him with a sword, and strangled his soul completely!"

    The voice was very gentle and the tone was very peaceful, but the words were full of sharp thorns, piercing those Qi family members and real people living alone. The Qi family hated it even more, and kept shouting: "You give me back my son's life!"

    Only then did I know whose body I was on, and I was actually on Senior He Huan Gu's body, as if I was attached to him. It's like this scene. As for the scene in front of me, I watched it for a long time, and felt a little familiar. Without him, the names of the Qi family and the real person living alone are too familiar. 

      The real person living alone is the man in the book I read, who delusionally tried to take away the extreme cultivation of the senior with the acacia bone through double cultivation, and was finally used by the senior to hook out the secret in his heart, and was revenged to death. Come to think of it, this should be the scene of that year.

    Since this man is going to die, I didn't pay much attention to it, so I wanted to look at other places. This is the memory in the blood of the teeth, that is to say, should this be the memory of the senior demon cultivator? That being the case, the senior demon cultivator should be here as well.

    I don't have any thoughts about the senior demon cultivator, I'm just curious, the teeth are only hatched from the blood essence left by the senior demon cultivator, how can they have memories, this is too strange.