10

Shu Yichen turned around abruptly, brushed my cheek with a wave of spiritual power, and said angrily, "Don't push yourself too hard!"

Scarlet blood flowed down my cheeks and passed through my lips. I licked it, but it turned out to be sweet. I thought the blood flowing out of my body was bitter.

"If you think I'm afraid to attack you because of the oath of the soul, then you can try!" He glared at my stomach angrily, and growled in a low voice.

Try it, I'll give it a try, I'll give him a gift, "If you think the lives of our father and son are as precious as yours, if you think the northern fox king has no placenta to eat, you won't find a human monk Please, just try it."

I was smug and confident, looking at Shu Yichen's increasingly ugly face, I looked proud. In the end, Shu Yichen still didn’t attack me, and walked away with a calm face. Before leaving, he asked the handyman to put some more prison water in, so that the prison water that was originally on my chest had not passed me. neck.

Ah... played it.

But I don't regret it.

Because of Shu Yichen's arrival, that handyman didn't dare to do anything to me anymore, he just used words to take advantage of me, I didn't care, it was just rhetoric, it didn't mean anything. Seeing that I didn't respond to him, the handyman was also quite bored, cursed at me, and went outside to guard.

The water dungeon gradually became quiet, only the sound of rushing water was very clear. I was a little tired, so I leaned against the wall to rest, trying my best to protect the baby in my belly with my weak spiritual power.

I'm not worried that I'm going to die here because they still need my placenta. I don't know if the placenta is useful to the northern fox king, but it is quite useful to save my life.

Leaning against the wall, having nothing to do, I remembered the conversation Shu Yichen had with me just now, he said I love him, it was so funny. I did love someone, but not him.

In fact, I seldom remember that person, because he is a mortal, and I am a cultivator, and I am also an acacia bone. I don't match his identities. If I recall him frequently, it will bring him disaster.

Maybe they would think that the person who let me steal behind Shu Yichen must be a very powerful person, that person must have a very deep background and influence, but in fact they all guessed wrong, that person is just a fool Forget it, I know how to giggle all day long.

But... he was very nice to me.

The first time I saw him was when I was in Xianyunzong for a month, and I was lucky to have the opportunity to go down the mountain as I live in the disciple's residence. In fact, I yearn for the mortal world very much, especially after I became Acacia, after all, that is the place I wanted to go when I was an adult.

The more I was trapped on this mountain and in the sect, the more I yearned for it, as if I had gained freedom when I came to the mortal world.

So, when I went out with the purchasing disciples of Xianyun Sect that day, I was very happy. I changed into my most decent clothes and combed my hair neatly, like a serious monk. Everyone laughed at me, but I didn't care because I had heard enough during my year at Changming Mountain.

Xie Ran is a joke.

I don't go with those people, and I also have that reason. After all, I follow Shu Yichen, and I don't really belong to the disciple of Xianyun Sect, so it's rare for me to get a little freedom.

There are poets in the world, and they often compare freedom to a bird, and I am that bird now.

The environment on Xianyunzong is beautiful, full of peach blossoms, and the mountain is not inferior. Somehow, I came to a peach blossom forest. The petals are sprinkled one after another, which is very beautiful.