19

"You!" Yue Bohe took a very light breath, turned his head to avoid his eyes, pointed to the bathroom and said, "Go, do you need cold water or hot water?"

    I tore off the clothes in front of me and looked inside Look, and said: "Brother, I'm very hot now, so let's take a bath in cold water. It's not too cold this day. If I wash in hot water, I'm afraid the more I sweat.

    " It's normal to see how much sweat I have on my body, so I did this action very naturally, but when I pulled off my clothes, I deliberately exposed a small piece of skin on my chest.

    There is a red mole on my chest near my heart. I thought it was nothing special, but my foolish lover loved that mole on my chest very much. The corners of my eyes were red and my body trembled.

    He also said a sour sentence, what: like a red plum on a branch in the snow, like a drop of blood dripping on ice.

    Stupid is stupid, but still has a little literary talent. That is, the first metaphor is not bad, but the second sentence is a bit bloody.

    As for Shu Yichen, I don't know what he likes, I didn't deliberately remember it, because it doesn't make sense, and he is not mine, why should I remember his likes and dislikes. And Yue Bohe... Although he doesn't deliberately like this mole of mine, he still loves my skin so much that he rubs it uncontrollably every time.

    Come to think of it, the red mole, which can confuse even fools, is somewhat attractive to Yue Bohe on his snow-skinned body. And now because of strenuous physical exercise, my skin is slightly flushed, which adds a bit of beauty.

    After seeing my own condition, I naturally put on my clothes and planned to go to the bathroom to take a shower. But when I passed by Yue Bohe, I suddenly saw his slightly red ears, blinked my eyes, felt very puzzled and pretended to be innocent, and asked: "Eh? Senior brother, why are your ears red?" Already?!"

    In addition to his ears, his cheeks were also steaming.

    "Are you sick, or do you have a cold?" My eyes were full of concern.

    Yue Bohe avoided me, walked towards the thatched cottage, and said coldly as he walked: "It's okay, you go take a bath first, and leave after washing, and come back to practice swords tomorrow on time." I replied loudly: "

    Okay Yes, senior brother, I will definitely come over on time tomorrow!" With a genuine smile in his eyes, he dared not look me in the eye.

    Hahahaha, Yue Bohe, you are finished! You were like this when you fell in love with Qin Rushuang. You secretly looked at him but didn't dare to look at him. You fell in love with me.

    I didn't expect Yue Bohe to be seduced by me so easily, it was only the second day, and his liking for Qin Rushuang was nothing more than that, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower with great satisfaction, and then went to the kitchen to cook for him. several dishes. The ingredients are the edible spirit beasts in the mountains. What I cook is very simple home-cooked meals, three dishes and one soup, and I leave after I finish.

    The next day I went to his thatched hut on time. On the stone table in the open space in front of the thatched hut, there were several empty bowls that had been washed. I trot up to Yue Bohe in surprise, and said: "Brother, you are done eating!"

    Yue Bohe hummed, and said, "This dish you made is delicious.

    " I also like Shu Yichen who has lost his mind. I am still very confident in my cooking skills. I sneered in my heart, but on my face I was extremely shy and embarrassed. I looked at Yue Bohe with sparkling eyes, and immediately moved away, blushing and said: "Then I will make it for you later.