43

What Jin Liu and the others did was very simple, that is, to let the monks who had double cultivated with them spread rumors. They know a lot of people, and those monks are willing to help. For this reason, after leaving the secret realm, I curiously asked Jin Liu why those people were willing.

    Jin Liu covered her mouth and smiled, and said in a low voice: "What can there be? It's not because of feelings." "

    Feelings?" I was a little startled, "You mean, those disciples of dual cultivation are willing to talk about feelings with our disciples Is it?"

    "Yeah." Jin Liu saw my stupefied, so she put away the smile on her face, looked at the disciples of the Hehuan Sect who were walking in front of us, and said with a little sigh: "Yes Ah, Xie Ran, there are also people who are willing to talk about feelings with our disciples. I know what you are worried about. You must be worried that those people will deceive our disciples, but what you don’t know is that it is not they who deceive our disciples, but Did our disciple deceive them?"

    "Oh?" I was a little curious, "Our disciple deceived them?"

    Speaking of this, Jin Liu laughed again, with a strong smile on his face, and said: "Yes Hahahaha, it's strange to say that when our disciples of the Hehuan Sect talk about their feelings, no one wants to, but when our disciples of the Hehuan Sect stop talking about their feelings, those people quit." "But our disciples came out of the

    mountain We only pay attention to dual cultivation, only talk about the body and never talk about feelings, so that happened. Disciples who had dual cultivation found that our disciple was dual cultivation with other people, and they were very angry. They wanted to fight with that person and said that our The disciple has no heart, he is a playboy. But, they are reluctant to leave, so they follow along with licking faces."

    Jin Liu smiled and said: "It's ridiculous, really, Xie Ran, although I know some men are cheap, but I didn't expect someone to be so cheap."

    I listened quietly, with a faint smile on my face. But I don't find it strange, because the few men I met were not like that.

    Jin Liu and I were talking here, and by coincidence, a few disciples rushed out from the other side and found the disciples of our Hehuan Sect. Everyone was very humble and flattered: "We have already helped you spread the news. , you should put me in your heart a little bit, right?"

    In the past three years in the Hehuan Sect, he has practiced martial arts, and there is no shortage of men around him. The Acacia Bones of the Hehuan Sect were no longer as timid and fearful as they used to be, they just said: "Think about it again. By the way, this news is not enough, you have to help us spread all the news throughout the world of cultivating immortals, so that Yue Bo You can only do it if He's reputation is completely discredited, you know?"

    "Yes, but... But can you not double cultivate with other people during this time? You don't know, seeing you with those people, I wish I could kill them! "

    " Hehehe, it still depends on your performance, but we can double cultivate tonight, and I have the right to give you a reward."

     The  disciples of the Hehuan Sect are very familiar with how to grasp the hearts of men. itch. I stood behind and was amazed by their methods when I saw this scene, but I have to admit that they are very powerful. Most men in the world are like this, treat them well, they don't know the good, treat them badly, but they miss the good.

    They are very good, able to stick to their hearts and not be fooled by those people's sweet words.

     In this world, no one can be relied on, the only one who can be relied on is yourself.