51

The next day was the day that Daoist Qingjue had agreed to compete. He decided on the location of the competition. Coincidentally, it was the canyon where the immortals and demons fought before. The place where the fairy world and the demon world are fighting, he made an appointment there to say whether we are demons or they are demons.

    More than 500 demon cultivators led by Hu Buyan walked beside us, and together with more than 300 people from the Hehuan Sect, there were more than 800 people in total. More than 800 people rushed to the canyon in unison, and many of the monks passing by the road were startled.

    There are also some bold ones who follow behind us, wanting to watch the excitement, but with a strong sense of territoriality, they are a little unhappy when they see those people wanting to watch the excitement, "Ranran, let's drive those people away! We are going to fight with you!" In their eyes, how did you become an opera singer in the battle of Changming Mountain!"

    I patted Ya's big head and said, "What are you talking about! Other opera singers also rely on their ability to make a living, Ya, if you are unhappy in the future, you will Don’t make comparisons with others at will, you have to practice your eloquence, you know?”

     After only a few trips down the mountain, Ya learned some bad words. I don't think it's bad for men to swear, I just don't want Ya to look down on others and despise others without knowing it. I found that Ya's learning ability is very strong, but his personality is a little bit extreme. If he is unhappy, he will find a way to vent it.

     This has been corrected under my strict discipline, and for some reason, he is restraining himself. If it was based on his previous personality, he should not express his dissatisfaction with words now, but directly blast those people away. I think this should be related to Senior Wuchen, because Senior Wuchen is not a good-tempered demon cultivator.

    Ya touched his head, raised his head, and said that he would not say that again. Satisfied, I withdrew my hand and told him to continue to pay attention, so I was about to continue on my way, but when I retracted my gaze, I felt someone was watching me. Following that line of sight, he found that the man was Hu Buyan.

     He stared deeply at the hand that touched the top of my teeth, with a forced smile on his face. He seemed a little uncomfortable and regretful, and I knew why he was like that, because I used to get along with him like this. Smiling at Fox Buyan, I lightly looked away.

    Hu Buyan and I are over, and there will never be any possibility again. It is really easy for people to misunderstand him to show such an expression in front of me. Forget it, after this time, it's better not to cooperate with him again.

    A group of people hurried on the road, and soon we arrived at the canyon. The canyon is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, with mountain peaks on both sides, and the exit and entrance are also narrow. Only the middle is very wide, like a huge square. Because here can be said to be a no-man's land, there are no mortals and monsters, so it is often used as a place for the battle between immortals and demons.

    As soon as we arrived in the canyon, we smelled the bloody smell that has been lingering for years. Fox walked over and took out a storage bag, which contained a red belt, he said: "We will fight for a while, the two sides will fight together, because our side is mixed with human cultivators and demon cultivators, and the other side is full of demon cultivators." Human cultivators. Human cultivators from both sides are mixed together, and the demon cultivators I brought are not very able to identify which human cultivators belong to you and which ones belong to Changming Mountain, so wearing this red belt makes it easier to identify each other."

    "Thank you, fellow daoist, don't worry, the demon cultivators I brought will also take them with me, and I won't deceive you." Seeing me staring at the storage bag and refusing to pick it up, Fox explained without saying a word.