28

As for An An, I couldn't leave anything for him. Five years ago, the only thing I could leave him was the little clothes I wove for him. As a father, I don't live up to expectations, and I have no status, so I am cast aside by everyone. In fact, no one knows that after I had him, I thought about how to leave Xianyunzong, and then find a fool, live with him, and raise him together.

    It's just that all of that can only be prepared after I leave Xianyunzong. If I start preparing while pregnant with him, maybe other people will find out, after all, how weird it is for a man to make children's clothes. It's just that I never thought that I would be found pregnant in that way, and that someone would give away the placenta in my stomach to others.

    I had no other choice but to hastily knit a small dress for him, to let him know that it was not that he was not expected to be born.

    "Okay." How could I refuse An An, he is so cute and so sensible, I took the little dress and said to him: "An An, Daddy will weave it soon, not just one piece but many pieces. Daddy will make your own clothes for you."

    I don't know how to take care of An'an, so I can only show my love for him with the most instinctive actions.

    An An's face was flushed with joy, and she hummed vigorously, "Okay, Daddy, I will wear the clothes you made from now on! But I don't need you to make every clothes for me, Daddy, that would be too tiring. We will Spend time on more useful things, and after killing all those bad guys, can we live a good life?"

    Yes... I heard An An's words, and the smile on my face couldn't help but stop. We still have enemies, Shuyi Chen Yue Bohe Qingjue Daoist and Qin Rushuang, they are all our enemies, they are the bad guys who appear in our lives.

    I really want to tell An An not to think about those things, that kind of things should be handled by an adult like me. As a child, I don't want him to bear so much hatred, but when I saw An An's firm eyes, full of hatred eyes, I suddenly understood that he didn't want me to say that.

    An An is a person with independent thinking, he has his own arrangements for life, he knows what he wants, what he doesn't want, what he wants to pursue and what he wants to reject.

    Therefore, he will reject the name given to him by Shu Yichen and Hu Buyan. He would rather live in a thatched cottage than in Hu Buyan's magnificent palace. His hatred for Yue Bohe and the others is not weaker than that of Yue Bohe. I.

    Just imagine, if someone wanted his own life and his father's life before he was born, who would be free from hatred? He not only hates, but also fears and fears. When he was so weak, no one but me wanted him to survive, but his biological father had already forgotten him, forgotten me, and even the one who took his life and The last of his father's life.

    If he is not allowed to vent the breath that is pent up in his heart, it may have a huge impact on his future practice.

    He is a half-demon, although he has the blood of the fire fox from Hu Buyan, but the other half of his blood is from me. The status of a half-demon in this world is no higher than that of acacia bones. Even though his spiritual roots are better than human beings, he is destined to be looked down upon as a half-demon.

    I'm sorry for making him a demigod, but I know apologizing won't help, and he doesn't want me to. He is not ashamed of being a half-demon, and he doesn't dislike his father as a carnation. He is braver and more resolute than me.

    He didn't want me to think of him as a simple child.

    So, I took a deep breath and told him my plan.