46

Shu Yichen said he regretted it, but I think he didn't regret it enough.

    "Shu Yichen, what you feel is more than a ten-thousandth of what I have, so how can you call it regret." Shu Yichen arched his back, I couldn't see his face, but I thought it must be ugly, then How can such a crying face look good, "I think back in the past, after I was broken by Yue Bohe, I told everyone on Yuegou Peak that I was not a furnace, and I ran to Qingjue Zhenren's cave to ask him Upholding justice, but what I got was a sentence: I am a real disciple, and I have never had a disciple named Xie Ran." "

    Shu Yichen, do you know how desperate I was at that time? Although I, Xie Ran, am not a proud person , but he is also a dignified man. He entered Changming Mountain for cultivation. He is not the kind of person who sells his body for resources. Ridiculous person, but no one listens to me. I don’t seem to be a person living in this world. I’m just a bird It's called Xie Ran."

    "So I hate it, I hate Yue Bohe, I hate Qingjue Zhenren, and I hate you too. You keep saying that you like me, and you treat me like that because of jealousy. But what you did , just added a knife to my experience, you are not the one who caused the trouble, but you are the one who added the evil." "

    Now do you understand, how ridiculous you were five years ago."

    "Stop talking Xie Ran, please stop." Shu Yichen couldn't listen anymore, he cried and begged me not to continue, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I never knew that my dignity was trampled on, and no one would listen to me when I said it. Uncomfortable. I’ve heard before that you really don’t seem to want to be a furnace, but I’m jealous... I’m jealous of Yue Bohe, I’m jealous that he got you.” “There are too many furnaces around me, too many Acacia

    bones They voluntarily practice dual cultivation with me and give me all their spiritual power, either for family resources or for their own development. I thought you were that kind of person, after all, Yue Bohe is from Changming Mountain Eldest brother, how many people want to be with him."

    "I wishfully compared those people with you, and I wishfully thought that all acacia bones are like that. Until today...until just now, I didn't realize that acacia bones are also like that. People, they are also monks."

    "As long as they are human, they have their own ideas. As long as they are human, they are different. Not every Acacia bone is willing to double cultivate and sleep with others. They will also respect themselves, have ideals and ambitions. But we Well, we

    self- proclaimed orthodox monks, how do we treat Albizia Jubilata? I finally understand what kind of status the Albizia Jubilata is.

    No one in the world cares about what Acacia Gu wants to say, what is Acacia Gu's dream, and the explanation of Acacia Gu. They think the acacia bone is lascivious, so the acacia bone must be lascivious.

    "Xie Ran." Shu Yichen raised his head, his face was wet, and tears kept falling, "I'm so uncomfortable...my heart hurts so much...I regret it too much, okay Regret..."

    "If only I had listened to you back then, if only I had believed in you back then?"

    Shu Yichen couldn't help crying, "They all say that you look old when you are young. Tease a strange child to play with him, how can I believe that you are the kind of person who sells your body and is willing to be lowly, if I trust you more, will you not become what you are now." "If

    ... …At that time, I asked Yue Bohe to invite you here, not as a furnace for dual cultivation, but as a friend. Could the relationship between the two of us be different?" "If... if... why are you alone     ? Both of you like to say what if?" I stared at him in a bit of annoyance, and said, "It's a pity that there is no medicine for regret in this world, and there is no art of going back in time, so there is no if.     " Regret, the pain imposed on me will not be reduced by half, and the despair and sadness I feel will not disappear in vain. Shu Yichen, as a man, since you already know your mistakes, then you should take responsibility own responsibility."