6

Shu Yichen seemed surprised that my request was to bring back the noodles. He laughed aphasically, and said: "Xie Ran, I remember that Xianyunzong should never be harsh on your food."

The Immortal Cloud Sect is not like Changming Mountain where all members are bigu. Each mountain has a big canteen, and each small mountain has a small canteen. As the young lord of the Immortal Cloud Sect, he even has a personal small canteen. And the acacias around him, although they are not liked, but even if they want to make people like them, they have built a public canteen specially for them.

The public canteen provides three meals a day, and even supper, as long as the acacia bones want to eat, they can eat.

It can be said that that is the only thing I am satisfied with Xianyunzong. After going to Xianyunzong, sometimes I don't want to cook, so I go to the cafeteria to eat. And in the cafeteria, because of my thick skin, I went to eat many times and learned some skills from there.

I thought, if one day I was released by Shu Yichen, then I would go back to the mortal world and open a restaurant, and I could earn some money for the rest of my life. The world of cultivating immortals can no longer accommodate me, maybe I can still have a place in the world of mortals.

Indeed, Xianyun Sect has never treated me badly.

But I have suffered from poverty and hunger, and I know the shame of wasting food. So even if I usually only eat a bowl of noodles is enough, I can put this bowl of noodles in the storage ring and eat it after the next meal.

I didn't care about Shu Yichen's ridicule, I just said again: "Then can you give me back the noodles?"

I ordered two bowls of noodles and fed them to two dogs. I don't want to waste any more bowls of noodles.

Shu Yichen sneered, probably because he was amused by my stubbornness, it's just a bowl of noodles, and it deserves such attention.

"Okay. I can return the noodles to you. I won't eat this kind of stuff even if you give it to me." Shu Yichen moved the noodles forward, stared at me in disgust, and said, "Go away, take it." Fuck you! Within a day, you are not allowed to appear in front of me again!"

I took two steps forward, ready to pick up the noodle bowl, but at the moment I started, Shu Yichen firmly grabbed my wrist, stared at me with dark eyes, and said: "Xie Ran, I'll give you another chance, what do you want from me!"

Shu Yichen didn't believe that I helped him through these five days, he didn't want anything. I took a deep breath, and my emotions fluctuated a little. Yes, in the eyes of everyone, everything I do has a purpose.

On Changming Mountain, I practiced hard and wanted to become a monk with some achievements. Yue Bohe thought I was imitating Qin Rushuang. Here, I am a double cultivator for Shu Yichen, and in his eyes, I must have a plan.

It's ridiculous, they're not me, Xie Ran, so how could they know all of my Xie Ran's thoughts.

However, I must never show any displeasure, because I am not qualified, nor have the ability, let alone I have a child.

So at this moment, I can only lower my eyebrows and say to Shu Yichen again: "I really don't have any ideas."

"I was originally your cauldron, and I should pass you through." Enduring the bloody smell in my throat, I said the two words that I hate the most. Speaking of this, Shu Yichen seemed to remember something, his face suddenly changed, gloomy, he stood up and strangled my neck, threatening, "Xie Ran, I'm afraid of blood, what do you give me?" I swallowed it firmly in my stomach, if I hear it and other people know about it, then you, and the evil seed in your stomach, don’t want to live!”