39

Yue Bohe's anxious face was the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness. Because he rushed in, the energy he brought hit the space crack again. Even though I was deeply cultivated at this time, I couldn't resist the two impacts and passed out.

    When I woke up again, I was in a familiar yet unfamiliar peach forest. I was lying on the ground with brilliant peach blossoms blooming above my head. I shrugged my nose and could faintly smell the fragrance of peach blossoms. But I have no intention of admiring the beautiful scenery here, because I found that this peach grove is actually the peach grove I saw in the illusion when I broke through, the peach grove where the two seniors lived.

    I suddenly got up from the ground, but as soon as I moved, sharp stabbing pain came from all over my body. I looked down, only to find that my body was full of cut wounds, and the clothes I wore outside were all punctured, hanging on my body in tatters like strips of cloth.

    Not only the external injury, but I also suffered a serious internal injury. There was a kind of tight pain in the dantian, like a dry pain when the spiritual power was exhausted. I struggled to stand up on the ground, and coughed up a mouthful of blood.

    "Ahem—! Ahem—!" I covered my mouth, but the blood still spilled out from my fingers. I hurriedly reached for the storage bag at my waist, but found nothing, there was nothing there. There is nothing on me anymore, the only thing left is the sword I held in my hand before I passed out.

    What the hell happened after I passed out? Also, what about Yue Bohe? !

    Thinking of Yue Bohe, I raised my head and looked around, but I didn't see Yue Bohe for the first time, as if I was the only one here, but when I was walking in this peach forest, I saw a Yue Bohe with the sword walking towards me.

    At that time, I was looking for Yue Bohe's figure, and at the same time I was looking for the place where the two seniors I saw in the illusion appeared. This peach grove is very large, and I saw that scene in a hurry, so I encountered many difficulties in finding the original place.

    When Yue Bohe appeared, it was exactly when I walked there. Seeing that familiar place, I was really sure that this was the Taolin where the two seniors were. How come here? How could the place where the two seniors lived was in a secret realm. Since the two seniors lived in the secret realm, why was the body of the seniors found outside by Yao Lao?

    I had all sorts of confusion in my mind, but I could only put it down for now, because Yue Bohe came before my eyes.

    "Don't be in a hurry, Xie Ran, right now you and I are seriously injured and lack spiritual power. If you only rely on sword skills, you are no match for me." As if seeing my thoughts, Yue Bohe opened his mouth first, He said he and I were hit in the crack and both passed out, and as for Lynch, he was torn to pieces by the crack.

    I don't care how I came here, the left and right should be the cracks leading to the peach forest after the space cracks appear, the peach forest should overlap with the space of the valley, so I have to pull out immediately The sword killed him.

    "And you can't kill me, because there must be two people to get out of this place. If I die, you will never be able to leave here." "

    What do you mean!" I stared at him vigilantly.

    Like me, Yue Bohe was covered in blood and his clothes were torn. He also holds the sword in his hand, the only difference from mine is that he is holding a chicken in his hand, seeing me staring at him, he looked at me up and down, lifted the chicken in his hand, and said: "I want to If you know what’s going on, come over and have dinner with me, and help me make this soul chicken.”