26

"Ranran..." Hu Buyan wanted to stretch out his hand to pull me, but he raised his hand a little, touched my eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, and then retracted his hand like thunder, forced a smile, and said: "Sorry, I forgot to wash my hands."

    I noticed his hands retracted into his sleeves, and slowly clenched. I don't want to recall things about him, but I've been with him so many times. Although it wasn't long, he was once someone I liked, and I still remember some of his little actions clearly.

    He is tense and awkward, not as bold as when I was with him.

    "It's okay, I don't care." I said, and then I looked at the thatched cottage behind him, my heart seemed to be grabbed by a hand, and I said in a trembling voice: "He's inside, isn't he?"

    " Hmm." Hu Buyan nodded, he looked at me, then turned his body sideways, and although he was questioning, he said in an affirmative tone: "You came here to pick him up, right?" I never thought about it

    . , Meeting Hu Buyan, the scene will be so peaceful, he will let me see my child, and even know that I want to take him away. I don't care what he thinks, so

    I said: "Yes, I will take him away." In fact, I didn't have much confidence in saying this. I never raised him, and I never hugged him after he was born. Over him, he doesn't have any impression of me. But in front of the child's other father, I will not show my timidity.

    Hu Buyan was obviously a little nervous, his breath was suffocated for a moment, and he spoke again, his voice was a little hoarse, "Okay, you can take him away, I won't stop, but... But can you not leave the Fox Clan? Clan, let me take care of you."

    Hearing this, I stopped my legs just as I lifted up and walked towards the thatched hut, feeling a sense of great disappointment and understanding in my heart. Sure enough, the Fox King is the Fox King, even if he regains his memory, he is still the Fox King, not my idiot.

    I found it strange to get along with such a peaceful fox at first, because in my last memory, that fox king was majestic and profound, a northern fox king who disregarded the lives of human monks. I will always remember the way he smirked and asked me if I was a silk bone. He was not an easy-going demon cultivator. Now that he said that, I finally found that little bit of resemblance.

    I was almost bewitched by him.

    "What reason do you have for keeping us here?" I turned slightly sideways and stared at him coldly. She secretly circulated the spiritual power in her body to be on guard against him.

    Hu Buyan stared at me closely, his eyes were emerald green, completely different from the black pupils when he lost his memory. I'm not surprised, because I've heard that demon cultivators have the same pupil color as the prototype, and only when they feel danger or encounter an accident, they will change the pupil color to black and pretend to be human.

    Hu Buyan has amnesia, although he doesn't remember that he is a demon cultivator, and he instinctively hides his pupil color when he is living in the world of cultivating immortals.

    "I'm the other daddy of the child," he said, and he took a step towards me. "I know you hate me, but I'm the other daddy of the child, and I have the right to take care of him." Care

    ? I laughed, and the anger I suppressed surged up and hit my heart. I stared fiercely at the demon cultivator in front of me, and asked him sharply, "Take care?!"

    "Hu Buyan, how can you have the face to say such a thing!" Hu Buyan is not as crazy as Shu Yichen, and Hu Buyan and I have never been as embarrassing as Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe before, and I don't want to be like that To take revenge on him, but the fox's words ignited my anger, "You said you were his other father, but what did you do? Ah! You let him stay in such a place! Such a..." My