37

Ya couldn't speak, just rubbed his little head against me, screaming softly, and I laughed again, but I didn't interact with Ya anymore, I just hugged Ya in my arms and covered it with a wide sleeve robe. Hold it, only a small white head is exposed outside.

    We concealed our identities, and I didn't want others to draw attention to us because of our interaction with Ya. In the past three years, I have heard from Jin Liu that the reason why the Hehuan Sect can develop well is because we are on the mountain, and when every disciple goes down the mountain to find someone for double cultivation, they all hide their identities in a low-key manner.

    Jin Liu said, during the three years of my retreat, apart from the strength changes of Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe, Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe had been in contact several times. Either Shu Yichen went to Yue Bohe’s mountain to find Yue Bohe, or Yue Bohe He went to Xianyunzong to make an appointment with Shu Yichen, Jin Liu said, Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe had completely turned their faces, and they were no longer the friendship I knew eight years ago.

    Not to mention the past three years, I heard that in the past five years, the relationship between Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe was bad, and after I died, they didn't have much contact with each other. Shu Yichen didn't know what was going on, he hated Yue Bohe very much, he seemed to be a little jealous and regretful, while Yue Bohe just went to retreat from time to time, until one time he went down the mountain for a long time and brought back my body.

    Jin Liu didn't quite understand why the two of them bullied me so much at the beginning, and why they showed that they cared about me so much in the past three years. If they liked me, it would be too cheap, too cheap.

    If you explain it very well, I can understand a little bit. Shu Yichen used to dislike me for being dirty. After I died, maybe he noticed that he liked me, but at that time, because my death was too late, he couldn't find a place to vent his regret, so he took the initiative to distance himself from Yue Bohe. , maybe even he would hate Yue Bohe for being the first person to take my virginity away, guess if I hadn't followed Yue Bohe first, maybe he wouldn't have raped me like that.

    It really is Shu Yichen's character, even if he is wrong, he is still so arrogant and complacent.

    As for Yue Bohe, it's easier to understand, Yue Bohe has no one in his eyes, he talks to himself, he can't tell the truth from the truth, even if the evidence is presented to him, he will not admit his mistake, even if he has fallen in love with me , I don’t feel how many mistakes I made, but I feel wronged. I don’t understand him.

    Therefore, in those five years, he still only practiced seriously, and he was able to go to Yao Lao to steal my body, which was beyond my expectation, and it was also an extraordinary thing he could do. It's just that he didn't apologize to me but apologized to the corpse later, which was so funny.

    As for what the Fox King did in those five years, and what the Fox King did in these three years, Jin Liu has no news. Hu Buyan... I paused for a moment while touching Ya's small head with my hand, and finally lowered my eyes and smiled in relief.

    The tooth knows that our operation is secret this time, so it curls up in my arms strangely, but it doesn't allow me to see Yue Bohe again, I think it may not be jealous, it's just like Jin Liu, and doesn't want me to be engulfed by hatred and become myself The most disgusting kind of person.

     Speaking of Ya, I suddenly thought of the man I met when I was crossing the catastrophe. Could it be that after Ya is transformed, will he become that man? For a moment, I was a little curious about Ya's future transformation, so I couldn't care less about seeing Yue Bohe.

    Of course, this is also related to my current personality. Yue Bohe is about to be killed by me. He has already taken revenge for ruining my Qihai. I don’t bother to take revenge for breaking my body. I suffer from that disgusting treatment. If I don't want to become that kind of person, after that, it will be Yue Bohe's revenge against me.