16

so sweet.

It is true that the fruit is sweet, but why... I stared straight at Qin Rushuang, the lord of Kaishan Peak, standing behind me. Yue Bohe made it clear that he had lost his sense of taste, but why could he taste sweetness.

I was dismayed, but what I felt was even more monstrous malice.

Xie Ran is a slut who can do his best, Xie Ran is an unclean acacia, Xie Ran is a slut who doesn't know what to do, and Xie Ran is still a bully. However, no one knows that there are more pretentious people in this world than Xie Ran.

Qin Rushuang, he is a liar!

"Why, are you surprised?" The smile on Qin Rushuang's face deepened. He always liked to laugh, and when he heard that he was carried back from the mortal world by the former peak master who opened the mountain, he liked to laugh. He walked towards me, while While walking, he took out a new fruit from his bosom and continued to eat it. I recognize the fruit. It is a unique honey fruit on Changming Mountain. The yield is not high, and only Qingjue Zhenren and Yue Bohe are eligible to enjoy it. "This honey fruit is too sweet. It makes my teeth grind. If it fails, you need this kind of stimulation with a slightly stronger taste."

I guard my stomach and don't speak. He hasn't finished his words yet, it's useless for me to answer, I want to hear why he uses my face to deceive Yue Bohe.

I don't care about Yue Bohe's disgust towards me, but I care about my reputation. Although I, Xie Ran, have not been magnanimous in my life, I have never been a villain. Where did I offend Qin Rushuang and let him harm me like this!

Sure enough, Qin Rushuang didn't care when I didn't talk to him, but continued to say: "Hey! I've told him many times that no matter how much fruit I eat, whether it's sweet or sour, it won't work. But he said: No matter what, he must find a way to cure my sense of taste."

In the realm of cultivating immortals, there are many healing methods, many exercises, and many treasures from heaven and earth. If Qin Rushuang's sense of taste really fails, then it is not impossible to treat it. But the premise is that he really lost his sense of taste.

"Don't you think he is very cute, so stubborn." Qin Rushuang is just like what I thought, he also knows that the heavenly materials and earthly treasures in the world of cultivating immortals can heal him, he smiles sweetly, like a blooming poppy , "He has been treating me for a year, and my sense of taste hasn't improved, but he doesn't doubt me at all. He just thinks that he didn't pay attention, and the treasures he found are not enough."

So you are very proud of it? I looked at him coldly, you are proud of Yue Bohe's respect for you, so you come to show off in front of me, do you think I will be jealous? Or do you think I'm going to cry?

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that." Qin Rushuang said.

I was too lazy to look at his face, so I finally opened my mouth, "I didn't say anything, how do you know what I mean. Master Qin Feng, if you stop me, it's just to tell me how good Yue Bohe is to you, yes If you value it more, then you don’t have to.”

I already knew Yue Bohe's love for you, I had sex with him so many times. Every time he turned my back to him, he didn't want to see my face. That kind of behavior should be the closest moment between two people, but it is the moment when Yue Bohe and I are the farthest.

He abandons me like nothing, and regards you as a treasure. I'm just a substitute. But so what? I used to be miserable about those injustices, but now I don't feel anything.

In the past, I cared that Yue Bohe was my senior brother, and I was his junior junior brother. I had respect and reverence for him, so I would have an indelible pain in my heart. And now? Who is Yue Bohe? He is the elder brother of Changming Mountain, the real person of Yuegou Peak, and the guardian of Qin Rushuang, but he is not anyone I Xie Ran.