13

One hundred and thirty catties called me to stop, which started the entanglement between me and him. When we met for the first time, we didn't get along very well, but when we met for the second time, what he said to me prevented me from just throwing up my sleeves and leaving.

Because, no one has ever cared about me so much, and treated me so innocently. I'm like a lonely traveler in the desert, I finally met someone who is willing to give me water, I can't help but grab him, grab that piece of driftwood.

"I've been waiting for you here for three days, why did you come back? Are you hungry? Lin Lin left you something to eat." Bai Thirty Jin said, he walked towards me, tall and thin Standing in front of me, he is really half a head taller than me. I am a seven-foot man and he is an eight-foot man. At this time, I don't have any complaints about his height, "This is the steamed bun they gave me. Said it was delicious, and I reserved it specially for you."

In his hand, he held a white and fat steamed bun, the size of his fist, very full, and sent it to me. He squeezed it lightly, and the steamed bun skin sank, and it quickly returned to smoothness, which is really good.

I remember my mother also loved making steamed buns when I was young. Xiejia Village was poor, and my parents would go to work in the fields during the day, and my mother would get up early to make dry food such as steamed buns, so that I could take them to the field to eat. White water can also fill you up. When she was cooking, her father would light the fire beside her, and her mother often said that her father was clumsy and couldn't do such fine work.

In fact, I really want someone to light the fire for me when cooking, ah... Shu Yichen did it for me, but it was fake.

"There's still meat in it, I like meat, so they helped put a lot of meat in it!" Bai Thirty Jin smiled foolishly, and he broke open the steamed bun, and there was really a hole inside. It is stuffed with meat, but there is not much meat, only a little bit, and more vegetables. How could there be more? The clothes the fool is wearing have holes. His family must be in poor condition, and the village must not be that rich. "You smell it, doesn't it smell good?"

I smelt it, and it smelled like an ordinary steamed bun, fragrant, but not top-notch. However, I was very envious of the kindness of the people in that village to the one hundred and thirty catties, so I was a little jealous but said harmlessly: "Well, it's very fragrant."

"However, I know a kind of food with more meat filling, which is more delicious than your steamed buns." But the bad factor in my heart broke out again, and I specially tempted him.

One hundred and thirty catties was really fooled, he widened his long fox eyes, and couldn't help drooling from the corner of his mouth, "Really?"

"Really, it's a hundred times better than your steamed buns." I said.

"Where is that? Can you take Lin Lin to eat?" He asked hurriedly.

"I can't." I spread my hands, sighed and said, "That thing is so difficult to make, it takes a lot of time and effort, and I don't have it right now. But if you're still here waiting for me next time, I'll bring it to you , if you don’t come, I won’t give it to you.”

One hundred and thirty catties is a fool. In his life, he eats and sleeps, and laughs foolishly all day. How could he know that I was teasing him on purpose. How would he know that the so-called delicious things I mentioned are just steamed stuffed buns. He nodded immediately and said, "I will wait for you, I will definitely wait for you!"

Fool, I laugh.

At that time, I didn't know why I would tease such a fool so much. What I said to him was equivalent to making an agreement, an agreement to meet him again. Later, I went back to Xianyunzong and thought about it for a long time before I realized that because that person was the only one who treated me well, so I was using Xie Ran's unique method to seize that share.