40

Die for me? Just when I heard Yue Bohe say that, I couldn't help laughing out loud. Such a selfish person like him is willing to die for me? Why? How could he die for me.

    I do not believe.

    If it is said that he wants to kill me and go out by himself, the credibility will be higher.

    "Yue Bohe, stop talking nonsense. There is only one person who can get out of this desperate situation." I still pointed my sword at him, and said disgustedly: "Don't be here. After saying that,
    I attacked Yue Bohe, indeed, now Both he and I lack sharpness, so we can only rely on exquisite swordsmanship. But Yue Bohe didn't fight me, he stared at me with complicated eyes, but I didn't miss it, when I attacked him The anger flashed across his face.

    As my offensive became more and more fierce, the anger on his face became more and more. Finally, when he turned sideways to avoid my offensive, he finally opened his mouth fiercely, He shouted angrily: "Xie Ran, you don't want me to die for you, you say I'm selfish if I don't die for you, why are you so difficult to serve! "

    It's so funny, I said: "Yue Bohe, you are the most capricious one, you said you are willing to die for me, but you are talking about it, why do you die for me?" ! How can I believe that you will die for me? ! As far as the relationship between the two of us is concerned, it's serious for you to kill me and escape by yourself! "

    " Xie Ran! "Yue Bohe drew out his sword, opened mine, and shouted loudly: "Then what else do you want?" ! I did do many things wrong eight years ago, I crushed your dignity, I hurt your body, I gave you to Shu Yichen, and gave your placenta to Hu Buyan, but...but That's all based on the fact that I misunderstood you! "

    "I hate why you lied to me, why you pretended to be Qin Rushuang, why you pretended that the face Qin Rushuang gave me was your face. Ask yourself, if you meet such a person, if he cheats you and he still doesn’t admit his mistake, won’t you be angry? Don't you hate him? ! "

    Yue Bohe accused me, he thought it was my fault, I could see that he really realized that he did something wrong, but he didn't think it was all his fault, he was like this three years ago, three years later He is still like this.

    I understand, it's not that Yue Bohe doesn't know his mistakes, he's just selfish, very selfish, so selfish that I feel like I'm wasting my life talking to such a person. I really don't want to communicate with him anymore, but now there are only him and me in this peach forest, and I have to rely on him if I want to go out, so I can only endure.

    Taking a deep breath, I tried my best not to lose my mind, and I asked him: "Yes, if there is someone who pretends to be someone else by my side, I will definitely hate it or not. But, Yue Bohe, I want to ask Let me ask you, if you hated me at that time, then just drive me away, why did you let me be your furnace, why did you suck my cultivation away, why did you use me as Qin Rushuang's substitute.

     " Can you explain your disgust? If it is true that I took the bowl of noodles, I shouldn’t be guilty of this. What you have done to me, Ling Chi alone is not enough to make up for it! Now I just If I don’t forgive you, you will act as if I have done something too much, Yue Bohe, let me ask you, are you really aware of your mistakes? Ah!”

      “You are always selfish, what you think is     always It’s yourself, you never really think about others, you never put yourself in others’ shoes. Whether you’re apologizing to me, or saving those Changming Mountain disciples outside, all you think about is yourself.”

    “ You want me to forgive you, so that your heart will not be so tormented, and you will not think: ah, I am a dignified senior brother of Changming Mountain, but I will do such a wrong thing. You saved the disciples of Changming Mountain, just It's because they are your responsibility, you want to show the image of that bright moon-like big brother in front of them."