45

Shu Yichen was originally insane because of my attacks and years of intemperance. He was originally very thin, but when reflected in his soul, he may not be very healthy and strong. Now that he has entered the body of the Albizia Jubilata Puppet, he has become a A sick beauty.

    What will happen to a sick and weak woman with a carnal bone beauty, a woman with a low cultivation base, who meets a hooligan?

    I stood in the distance and saw this scene, unable to control the joy in my heart. Even Jin Liu's eyes widened, and he watched that scene in disbelief, feeling a little refreshed. As for Ya and An An, because Ya's IQ was not yet fully developed and An An was young, he couldn't recognize Shu Yichen who had changed his body, so the two were quite calm.

    The silly boy An An also asked if he wanted to help that beautiful brother. He had been in the Hehuan Sect for three years, and he was very sympathetic to the disciples of the Hehuan Sect. In addition, his father was still a Hehuan bone, so he couldn't see the He Huan bone being bullied. But after I said that the person was Shu Yichen, An An's expression changed immediately, and she said bitterly: "It's what he deserves! He should be bullied by others!" On the other end, Shu Yichen was still staring at her

    eyes The faces of the three men were full of anger, because they were so angry that their thin bodies were trembling slightly, "Shut up, you people, do you know who I am!" The three men joked and raised their hands to

    go Grabbing Shu Yichen's chin, Shu Yichen raised his hand to open it, the man's face changed, and he punched him in the face with a fist, "Bitch! How dare you do anything to your brother!" Blood flowed from the corner of his mouth

    , Shu Yichen has never been humiliated like this before. He was born a proud son of heaven, and even when his cultivation base was weak, he was accompanied by guards. He had never been approached by such a small untouchable, but he is currently weak and weak. There are three people on the other side, and he has a low cultivation base. If the other two suppress him, he will not be able to resist.

    "If you dare to attack me, wait for me, I will definitely tear you to pieces! Let me go, let me go quickly!!!"

    "It doesn't matter who you are, even if you are a genius cultivating immortals, the proud son of the sect! Let me tell you, as long as you are a carnation bone, you are a scumbag who is crushed by thousands of people!" Seeing that Shu Yichen is still so disobedient, The man was also furious, and said to the two who were suppressing Shu Yichen: "Second and third, let's go, this bastard, if you don't open his eyes, he won't listen!" "Take him to Dongcheng

    , So that he can know what the identity of the Albizia Bone is!"

    Shu Yichen struggled violently, which directly made the three impatient, gave him a hand knife on the back of the neck, and passed out.

    Those three people didn't care what identity Shu Yichen said, what identity could he be? Is it a direct disciple of a great sect or the only son of a certain immortal? If not, he's an ass.

    Besides, if he really had some identity, then he wouldn't appear in this kind of place. Can appear in this kind of place, the acacia bone that is still sick, isn't it the plaything of those big people?

    One person carried Shu Yichen, accompanied by the other two, and the three walked towards the town. During this period, because the three people did not stop communicating, and with my sensitive five senses, I heard their words.

    See, that's what those people thought about the Albizia bone.

    "Let's go, let's follow." I motioned to Jin Liu, and then I followed behind the three of them, holding Teeth in one hand and An An in the other.