22

The taste of blood is actually not good, it only has a little sweetness, but compared to the stronger smell of blood, that little bit of sweetness is insignificant. I am not a savage who drinks blood, so how can I find it delicious. I feel his blood is sweet, but because of my excitement at this moment.

    I, Xie Ran, can finally hurt this aloof young suzerain. The blood in my whole body is boiling, all my emotions are being mobilized, all of these make up the appearance that I am a little bit irrational now.

    The hatred accumulated too much, the words that Qingjue Daoist said to them before he died, rang in my ears non-stop for more than a month after I was reborn, and I couldn't hold it back for a while, who was bent on revenge .

    Shu Yichen looked at me with red eyes, and my reason was pulled back. The future is long, no matter where I am now, I will take back all the humiliation they gave me in the past. Now I have two things to do, one is to teach Shu Yichen a lesson, and the other is to know where my child is going.

    My child, I have never hugged him since he was born.

    So, I raised my hand to cover Shu Yichen's eyes, to prevent him from going mad and losing his mind when he saw the blood. When the whereabouts of my child are found out, I will promise that I will let him see enough blood, and it doesn't matter how crazy he is by then.

    But when my hand just covered his eyes, he suddenly moved. This was Shu Yichen's first movement since he attacked him. He grabbed my hand vigorously, and his hand was shaking. His hands were very hot, "Xie Ran, you are really Xie Ran!"

    His voice trembled a little, and I stared coldly at the hands he was holding on to me. I looked at those hands and felt vicious. Heart. Senior's body is clean, it's not like my original body was soiled by others, how can I let senior's body be polluted now.

    I was a waste before, unable to protect myself, so now, I must protect the body of senior. Without thinking, I slapped Shu Yichen's chest again. He was only interested in reconfirming my identity, but he didn't notice that I attacked him again, so I succeeded again, and he spat out another mouthful of blood.

    With this palm, I have already slapped him twice. At this time, besides the knife I cut him, there are two very clear purple palm prints on his chest. If it wasn't for Shu Yichen who is also a Golden Core cultivator, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to cause any harm to him.

    It is also strange to say that five years have passed, and Shu Yichen is still at the level he was five years ago.

    I didn't know that I would be reborn, and I didn't know that this sleep would last five years, and others didn't know that the dead would also come back to life. I think, if we all know, then Shu Yichen should practice hard in the past five years, In case I come back for revenge. And I will not rely on my cultivation to have the courage to break into Xianyunzong privately to seek revenge.

    The way to enter Xianyunzong is to make spiritual power into the shape of a rune, and then paste it on the mountain protection formation of Xianyunzong. The rune is said to be a miniature version of the mountain protection formation of Xianyunzong. Zong disciples, the first thing to learn is the technique of forming seals. I have been in Xianyunzong for one year, and I have learned that technique myself.     "Xie Ran, as expected, you are Xie Ran... Except Xie Ran, who would hate me so much! Besides Xie Ran

    , no one would come to ask me for a child!"

Yichen cut a strip of cloth from his shirt to cover his eyes, then took out a clean handkerchief from his bosom, and wiped his hands clean.

    "Why didn't you die, why did you come to me now? Xie Ran, why have you changed your appearance now? Do you know that I have been waiting for you for a long time, and that bastard Yao Lao said that you were dead, and even sent your body away?" Take it away, saying that you gave it to him before!"