21

There is more and more heat flow between the legs, and the amniotic fluid of a healthy pregnant woman has no smell, but because of my Albizia Jubilata physique, it even has a faint sweet smell.

    Yao Lao said, when I want to give birth, I will break the amniotic fluid first like a woman. After the amniotic fluid breaks, I have to go to him immediately. He doesn't understand childbirth but understands medical treatment and how to make a fetus safe. Not only that, he It is also necessary to take care of the placenta that Fox King needs.

    The sweetness is getting stronger and stronger, and my stomach is hurting more and more. The pain is not only severe, but also long-lasting. Sometimes it feels like putting me on a fire, sometimes like pressing me on a rope and rubbing back and forth. Almost at the moment when the heat flowed down, I subconsciously grabbed the sleeve of the person in front of me.

    He is the father of my child. During the days when I was with him, he foolishly didn't know that men can't get pregnant at all. He happily planned how to take care of me when he had a child in the future.

    "My child..." My voice was still steady, but trembling slightly because of the pain, "Hurry up and take me to Yao Lao, this is..." "

    Yingduo, send this monk to Yao Lao quickly, he is about to give birth !” Before I finished speaking, I saw the person in front of me ordering the people around me to send me to Yao Lao’s place. He clearly cared about me, but I couldn't be happy, because he added a sentence later, "His placenta is hard to find, don't end up with problems."

     This is his child... I haven't finished my words yet It was directly stuck in the throat.

    Yingduo took a look at me, he was a man like an eagle, he had the temperament of a monster and evil, his prototype should be an eagle, I have heard that beside the Northern Fox King, there are eagles, and the talents of the eagles They all serve him, and their ancestors have been his right-hand man for generations. Then, he walked up to me, hugged me around the waist, and protected my stomach with spiritual power, and then asked the people around where Yao Lao lived.

    Because of the severe pain in my stomach and Yingduo's great strength, my hand holding his sleeve got off his clothes.

    "Please wait..." I still had a little bit of luck, and I tugged on La Yingduo's sleeve beggingly.

    He knew that he had been injured and lost his memory, and he also knew that his name was Lin Lin, so maybe when his subordinates found him, would the people in the village tell him that he also had someone he liked. But Yingduo didn't stop, he already got the address of the mountain where Yao Lao lived, and he was going to take me there immediately.

    I had to look directly at the man, he was very kind after losing his memory and treated me very well. I have been born for so many years, although I have heard that the northern fox king is very cruel, but I have never heard what he does specifically, so I thought, if he knows that the child in my belly is his, maybe he will save us.

    I don't expect him to still like me, because people basically don't remember what happened when they lost their memory, but I'm thinking, he was so kind, and he should be lenient towards our children.

     I did this because it is far from the time for my childbirth. Yao Lao said that I need to store enough spiritual power to protect my child from being sucked to death, but I have only practiced for a few days. I don't have enough spiritual power at all, and the elixir I took is extremely overbearing. I'm worried that I won't be able to hold on.

     I can't trust others, but Shu Yichen, who I had an agreement with, didn't come. Subconsciously, I asked for help from the man I had the closest relationship with.