36

After entering the sect, Jin Liu immediately called all the disciples of the sect and asked them to recognize their faces in front of me. Said that although I am the sect master, the disciples of the Hehuan sect have never seen me. Soon, those disciples came in front of me. We met in the main hall of the sect. There were both men and women, as well as orphans and children. They looked at me with awkward eyes and a little curiosity.

    I understand their feelings. I, the suzerain, is said to be the suzerain of the Hehuan Sect. In fact, I have not really made any contribution to the Hehuan Sect. I just know my existence from the words of Jin Liu and others. It is normal to be very strange to me. but.

    In fact, I was also a little embarrassed. I just smiled at them and didn't know what to say. Because I am basically just an ordinary cultivator. Although I proposed to establish the Hehuan Sect, I have not managed the Hehuan Sect in the past three years. As a suzerain, I am not very qualified.

    I think, after I finish my own business, I will stay in Hehuanzong, but I will not participate in the management of Hehuanzong. Those Jin Liu and Chi Yun should be able to do a good job. At that time, Hehuanzong treated me very well. Generally speaking, it should be just a paradise for me to practice and live peacefully.

    Fortunately, they also understood me, and Jin Liu and Chi Yun also understood me, so they were quickly separated and went to practice separately. Speaking of meeting this time, I was a little relieved, because in those acacia bones, I saw many familiar faces, many of them were Shu Yichen's acacia bones, and they were not living happily at that time. Should be able to have a better future.

    When they saw me, I also saw the surprise on their faces, but none of them were curious, presumably Jin Liu and Chi Yun had explained them to them over the years.

    "Jin Liu, Chi Yun, has your cultivation been going well in the past three years?" Before I got their permission, I didn't investigate their cultivation.

    Jin Liu smiled shyly, but there was light in his eyes, "It went well, I successfully established the foundation last year! Now I am a foundation cultivator!" Chi Yun didn't get along with me much, looking at me and

    him A little shy, said in a low voice: "I have also established a foundation, and I am also a foundation monk."

    Hearing what they said, I was very happy. The Acacia Bone had been unable to cultivate because of its broken body. Now seeing them successfully build a foundation, I can't wait to celebrate for three days and three nights immediately. If they can build a foundation, it means that they can continue to practice and reach a higher peak.

    But Jin Liu didn't let me celebrate, but put away the smile on his face, and said seriously: "Xie Ran, let's celebrate after you have completely completed your work."

    When he said this, I straightened my expression, nodded slightly, and then asked Jin Liu to tell me about the changes in the past three years. I didn't know that I would retreat for three years, and during these three years, I didn't know what happened to Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe.

    Jin Liu coughed lightly and began to talk, "Xie Ran, three years have passed, Shu Yichen and Yue Bohe are still at the peak of Jindan, it's a pity that you pierced Yue Bohe's sea of energy back then, but you still couldn't weaken it. His ability. Shu Yichen's right hand was taken back, but it was far less flexible than before, and the sword on his chest was healed by Tiancaidibao." "How can

    Yue Bohe still be at the peak of Jindan?" I don't know. Xie, the hand hanging by his side was involuntarily clenched. I clearly remember that I pierced Yue Bohe's sea of energy. He should have become a useless person. How could he still be at the peak of Jindan?