44

"Acacia bone body?" Shu Yichen stared at me in surprise, as if he didn't understand why I made such an opinion. But I smiled and provocatively said: "Why, you don't want to?"

    Shu Yichen looked a little hesitant, "No, I... I... I don't disagree, I just, just..." "

    Just what? "I didn't let him go, I took a step forward, stared at him closely, and forced to ask: "Don't you want to? Oh, this is what you said that you like me and want to make up for me. This is your sincerity?" Idiots know that if they do something wrong in this world, they have to apologize, be beaten, and have to pay back, so how come you can't do it when you come to your young suzerain?" "Xie Ran, don't push yourself!" Shu Yichen looked at me and didn't reply

    . With my words, the two guardians behind him spoke. The two held Shu Yichen tightly, and stared at me nervously, afraid that I would say something to irritate Shu Yichen, and also worried that Shu Yichen would really listen to me and become a carnival bone, "Young master, let's go back first! "

    The two looked regretful, like why they didn't stop Shu Yichen from walking this way before. Xianyunzong and Hehuanzong have different directions. It seems that they thought that Shu Yichen had other plans, but they didn't think his plan was to come to me.

    I almost laughed out loud.

    The other Xianyunzong disciples didn't know how to speak, and stood there hesitantly, looking at me and at Shu Yichen and his two guardians. The disciples of Xianyun Sect are different from those of Changming Mountain. They don't stand on Shu Yichen's side indiscriminately like Lynch, but they will weigh and think.

    I can understand this, because the furnaces of Xianyun Sect are different from those of other sects, most of the furnaces around Shu Yichen are willing to go, in order to replace resources. So from their point of view, that's not the case with the cauldron. They did it voluntarily, so they can't blame others.

    But the difference is that they also know that my furnace was sent by Changming Mountain, so maybe I didn't do it voluntarily. And in the past few years, they have also noticed Shu Yichen's madness, maybe because of this, they dare not do anything to me casually.

    That being the case, I will not treat these disciples of Xianyun Sect like the disciples of Changming Mountain. As long as they don't provoke me and say something that makes me unhappy, then I will not make them feel uncomfortable. So, my main focus was still on Shu Yichen and his two guards.

    "Why, haven't you thought about it yet?" Yin Shu Yichen still didn't speak, and the two guards couldn't hold him back, so I spoke again with a mocking smile on my face, "Haha, the majestic young master of Xianyunzong The suzerain is nothing more than that, okay, if you don't agree, then hurry up and don't block my sight here!"

    After I finished speaking, I turned around and left. At this moment, Jin Liu and Ya should have taken their disciples into hiding. If I leave now, Shu Yichen and the others will definitely not be able to find them. Why! If I had known that the person following me was Shu Yichen, I shouldn't have let them go, but stayed, to see if Shu Yichen would dare to be so presumptuous with me and Ya around.

    I turned around and wanted to leave, but Shu Yichen finally seemed to have regained his senses, and stopped me forcefully, "Xie Ran, don't go!"

    I stopped, and turned my head, "Young Master, has your mind changed?"

    Shu Yichen swallowed Swallowing, staring at me, keeping eyes on my face, said: "Xie Ran, have you killed Yue Bohe? It is widely rumored that you killed Yue Bohe, tell me, yes It's not you."

    Does Shu Yichen think I'm an idiot? It is true that Yue Bohe died because of me, but no one has any proof. Those people in Changming Mountain are their fault. Why should I admit it because there is no evidence?