2

For the child I am pregnant with, for seven months, I have always been more worried than happy.

There are many furnaces under Shu Yichen, and I am just one of them. He doesn't care whether my body has undergone undue changes.

After all, in the past year with him, the number of times I have served him is actually very few. There will always be countless young handsome men and beautiful women who are looking forward to getting into his bed, each of them is more interesting than me, and will try their best to serve him. Lu Ding is like this, and can only live by the master's love.

The beloved Luding has a soft body, fair skin, and breath like blue, and the monks under Shu Yichen will also smile and look up to others, while the neglected Luding has an ordinary appearance and a dull personality. Get an extra look.

In Xianyunzong, the furnace in Shu Yichen's hand has two residences, one is called Xianyao Ju - brewing fresh and tender juice, and his favorite furnace is inhabited, and the other is called Bitter Bamboo District - as clean as bitterness. Zhu, lived in a furnace he disliked, and the names of the two residences showed the difference between the two furnaces.

But I'm different, I don't belong to any of them, I live in the residence of the outer disciples of Xianyun Sect, just because Shu Yichen said that I was also a monk of Changming Mountain after all, and those who are willing to be degraded Furnaces and cauldrons are different. To treat serious monks, we have to respect the etiquette of Xianyunzong.

I really couldn't understand what Shu Yichen was thinking. He said that I was a serious monk, but he would toss me in bed, even worse than tossing other furnaces. Fortunately, I don't go to bed often, otherwise I really can't bear the pain.

You are still too squeamish, and a furnace tripod who has a good relationship with me said: "Which furnace tripod does not serve people every day? That is, you, you can't get out of bed after serving once. Before the suzerain, you have served many people ?"

Yes, Shu Yichen is the young suzerain of Xianyun Sect, one person is under one person and over ten thousand people.

In all fairness, that was just a rumor.

Before Shu Yichen, I only talked to Yue Bohe, but he often messed around regardless of the occasion, and he didn't like to show his face. When I was misunderstood, he didn't explain it, which caused other people in Changming Mountain and even the world of cultivating immortals to think that I am as good as I can be, lowly and promiscuous.

Of course, I didn't explain it either. After all, I am not innocent now, because any serious man would groan under another man. And I can't deny that I never get pleasure from them.

This may be the tragedy of being a furnace, even if you are unwilling, you can't do without a man.

All in all, Shu Yichen has a lot of furnaces, but perhaps because of his identity, Shu Yichen has a certain arrogance in him, and he must not allow his furnaces to have relations with others, and there are even evil seeds of outsiders.

Yes, this child is not Shu Yichen's, but someone else's. In fact, I also want to know how a Lu Ding who is not very favored can conceive his child.

The last time I was in bed was three months ago, and the last time was eight months ago, except for the first two months when he was very interested in me, the rest of the time is nothing to me .

Therefore, I must not let Shu Yichen know about this child, and this is why I am anxious.

They all say that before death, people will recall all the past events during their lifetime, which is called revolving door. Look at all the things in this life, whether you are owed gains or losses, and when you walk through Huangquan Road and arrive at the Palace of the King of Hell, the King of Hell will look at the life of the person and make a judgment.