9

When I woke up again, my lower body was numb and I couldn't feel anything.

Realizing that I was awake, Shu Yichen pinched my chin and said coldly, "I used to think you were impatient, but now it seems that I was wrong, you are very patient."

I lowered my eyes and didn't answer.

He continued: "You love that man, but now it's me on you. This is your love for that man? You can't even keep your body, but you still love him. "

Shu Yichen has been mocking me, but I really can't understand why he said these words. Why is the acacia bone not worthy of love, and it has nothing to do with me loving that man, I'm just a random person around him, right?

How angry is he.

As if seeing the discontent on my face, he suddenly laughed out loud, and approached me, his beautiful thin lips were only a few feet away from mine, "You loved me, didn't you?"

love him? My pupils shrank for a moment.

"You fell in love with me not long after you came to Xianyunzong." He caressed the side of my face, and the high temperature spread to my cold skin through his fingers, "We slept thirteen times in total, From the second month on, you would tuck me in the quilt after I fell asleep, wipe my face for me, and when you slept at night, you would nest into my chest and hold on to my shirt tightly."

"And the first time you didn't want anything to help me get over my demons, it was also because you loved me. It's not that you don't want anything, you just want me. As for the evil seed in your belly, it's just because of you Mu Zegang, you are afraid that I will kill him."

"Xie Ran, your love is so cheap. You still loved me in the front, but you love someone else in the back. Now that I think about it, I really feel disgusted that I was liked by you."

Shu Yichen was really ruthless, every word he uttered trampled my self-esteem to the ground.

Seeing the malicious sarcasm on his face, my thoughts gradually drifted away, and I couldn't help but think of the days when I first arrived at Xianyunzong.

That was the first time Shu Yichen and I met. At that time, I had only heard of his name, but never met him. On the third night of Xianyunzong, I was washed and sent to Shu Yichen's bed.

Shu Yichen is noble and arrogant, I didn't have any unreasonable thoughts about him, even I didn't like men at that time.

Before I knew that I was just a tool used by others for cultivation, I only thought about cultivation. Later, when I became Yue Bohe's subordinate, I only felt humiliation and pain.

I hate Yue Bohe for being cold and ruthless to me, but Shu Yichen is different from Yue Bohe, he is very gentle to me.

I know that tenderness is not for me alone, but for everyone around him, but I still keep it in my heart.

I have no merits, I am stupid and have no talent, the only one is to reciprocate kindness, if someone treats me well, I will treat that person well. Before my parents were killed by bandits, they often told me to repay their kindness.

Shu Yichen is not as rough as Yue Bohe, so I have a good impression of Shu Yichen.

Even though it was Shu Yichen who wanted me to go, it was Yue Bohe who decided to send me to him, and it was him who turned me into what I am now.

That was the second month when I arrived at Xianyunzong, because I was still fresh, so I was still liked by Shu Yichen.

After several visits, I found that Shu Yichen would have nightmares at night, but practitioners rarely have nightmares. Their souls are strong, their minds are stable, and there is almost nothing that can disturb their minds.