24

"Jin Liu, take a good look, who am I?" I slowly exhaled, took off the mask on my face, and asked him calmly. Because of my calmness, and I didn't approach anymore, the trembling Jin Liu finally didn't feel so scared. He stared at me with tears in the corners of his eyes. After a while, he got up suddenly and threw himself at me body, holding me and crying, "Xie Ran? Are you Xie Ran?!"

    "It's me." I patted Jin Liu's slender back.

    Jin Liu was still a little unbelievable, crying even harder, hiccupping all over the body, I knew he was emotional, so I let him cry, people, when the emotions pile up to the peak, when you can't help it, you have to cry out. Get real carefree. It's just that it's very bloody here, so I took him out of here, to the cave I've modified these days.

    After arriving in the cave, Jin Liu really regained his composure, but there were still some small hiccups. While hiccupping, he asked me why they said I was dead five years ago, but if I was really dead, why did I reappear. There are many face-changing techniques in the world of cultivating immortals. At this time, he was afraid of nervousness, so he didn't realize that my body was not the same as before.

    I don't want to expose the existence of seniors and Yao Lao. I just said that I was indeed dead five years ago, but I came back to life by chance. Then I asked him why he was bullied by those people. He wiped away his tears. He didn't let himself cry again and said: "Since you died five years ago, Master Shu came back from Changming Mountain, and he was very angry, and then kicked us out of Xianyunzong, saying that we are no longer needed. I... I have no place to go, I just move around here, but I didn't expect to be bullied like that."

    Did Shu Yichen hold my child when he came back? I wanted to ask, but I didn't ask, so I comforted Jin Liu, and Jin Liu said he didn't care, the acacia bones are like this, he was bullied and looked down upon, on the contrary, he still cared about me, and asked: "Xie Ran, Did you die because of the young suzerain?"

    I, Xie Ran, am quite famous for being the carnival bone of many people. I nodded, "Yes."

    "Then some time ago, the suzerain was attacked, and you were the one who did it?" He asked anxiously.

    I nod again.

    "Then what should I do, he will definitely find a way to find you. In the past half month, Xianyunzong has been dispatched frequently, and he must be looking for you!" Jin Liu was extremely worried, his small face wrinkled into a bun, and he was so anxious.

    I pressed Jin Liu's shoulder, used a sword technique in front of him, and said to him: "Jin Liu, I am coming back this time to take revenge. Even if he doesn't look for me, I will go to him. I have Some spirit stones, take them and find a place to live a good life, don’t be in the world of cultivating immortals, go to the world of mortals, hide your name, and no one will bully you again.”

    Jin Liu said that he has nowhere to go, I can guess, it may be because his family doesn't allow him to go back. His younger brother is a promising kid, how could his family accept a son of Albizia acacia and come back home, that would tarnish the family's reputation.

    When I heard Jin Liu say that before, I thought so, but I didn't want to say it out, and I didn't want to break his dream.

    "Are you going to seek revenge on the young master?" Jin Liu was taken aback. He was holding the spirit stone. After a while, he looked up at me with a bit of anxiety and determination on his face. You? I can help, I can help you attract the Suzerain!"

    He was very nervous and panicked, "I, I don't want to be bullied by other people anymore, Xie Ran, Nian had a very close relationship before us. For good sake, you allow me to follow you, okay?"