33

"Xie Ran..." Yue Bohe stared at me deeply, he raised his hand and grabbed my hand holding the sword hilt, and said in a low voice: "This is the second time you lied to me!" Yue Bohe's

    hand It was very hot, the extremely hot temperature covered the back of my hand, his hand was still trembling, and his words contained anger, as if he had experienced some great betrayal. Die laughing, I'm going to die laughing, Yue Bohe actually thinks he's betrayed, what kind of betrayal did he suffer? ah!

    When I was sent to his bed by Daoist Qingjue, why didn't he consider that I was betrayed! When he was on top of me, why...why didn't I think I was betrayed. One is my most respected master, and the other is my most admired elder brother, but at that time, I was deserted and abandoned by everyone.

    Everyone said that I was a vulgar person, that I was lewd. Everyone in Changming Mountain looked down on me and looked at me like they were looking at dirty things.

    At that time, why didn't Yue Bohe want to think about my mood?

    Is my Xie Ran's life so cheap? Just because I am a carnivorous bone, just because of the destiny that Daoist Qingjue said, I have to go through those things, why? Why!

    "For the first time, you pulled me into the illusion, confuse me with the illusion, you asked me to teach you swordsmanship, let me explain the exercises to you, and you asked me..."

       Yue Bohe stared at me angrily, I knew What was the last thing he said, and I asked him to confess to me, but so what? Taking a deep breath, Yue Bohe continued, "The second time, you threatened me with your life! You made sure I didn't dare to kill, so you lied to me!"

      "Xie Ran, I know, you are not a law-abiding person! Even if you ordered that bowl of noodles back then, so what? You are still a villain, you are always good at deceiving..."

      "Yue Bohe, will you never  learn to admit your mistakes, you will never learn to face up to your own mistakes!" I couldn't bear it anymore, interrupted his words loudly, at the same time, I broke free from his hand, and with another force in my hand, I stabbed the sword deeper into his qi sea dantian, Any touch from him made me feel disgusted, "Yue Bohe, I will kill you and send you to hell with my own hands!"

    I attacked again, finally causing Yue Bohe to feel the pain, I saw the muscles on his face twitch for a few moments, and his blood turned pale instantly, "You said I am a villain, no matter how villainous I am, you and Qin Rushuang are shameless .Qin Rushuang stole my noodles and gave them to you as if they were made by myself, but you mistook them for real and false, and took my noodles as if they were made by Qin Rushuang. How many times have I said in front of you that I have never I have imitated Qin Rushuang, but what about you? You are always immersed in your own world, only in your own spirit, and never seek the truth." "That's it, you still have the face to call me a villain!" I

    said A sword almost pierced his belly, and warm blood flowed down the blade to my hand. I glared at him fiercely, and pulled out the sword, "I'm a villain, but I only treat you I did a villain's thing, that is to make you fall in love with me!"

    Jian □, Yue Bohe took two steps back again and again, holding onto the tree trunk beside him unsteadily, bent his body, and spit out He spat out a mouthful of blood, and the disciples from Changming Mountain hurriedly yelled: "Senior Brother!

    " I yelled, he didn't understand why I treated Yue Bohe like this. Cultivators usually don't go to other people's sea of anger in a fight. My attack this time is simply a villain's act in his eyes, especially when I deceived him before. Yue Bohe.

    Lin Qi wanted to rush over to teach me a lesson, but the other Changming Mountain disciples around him stopped him and said in a low voice, "Don't go there! That's Xie Ran, it's Xie Ran!" Those disciples knew me, and they knew my identity