52

"Master Qingjue, you never know what it was like when you gave me Yue Bohe as a stove. You brought me back from the mountain and raised me up. Although you didn't teach me how to cultivate, But in my heart, you are my savior and my father."

    "The so-called master is like a master like a father, but what about you? When I was insulted by Yue Bohe, he said that I was given to him by you." He said that I was born to lie under a man. I didn't believe it. I said that was his one-sidedness. He was lying. But when I went to you to ask you for justice, you said...you said You have never thanked this disciple under your sect."

    I hated so much, staring at the middle-aged man in front of me with red eyes, filled with resentment and pain in my heart, "Do you know that the person who is most trusted and admired the most What does it feel like to be betrayed!"

    "I kept thinking, wondering if I did something wrong, self-doubt, self-denial, wondering if I'm stupid, I'm a mortal, I'm not talented, that's why I was rejected You give up. If I had been more obedient and behaved, that kind of thing wouldn't have happened." At

    that time, I seemed to have fallen into a strange circle. I deny myself, I feel that I am nothing, and living in this world is a waste of resources. I doubted myself, questioned myself as being too bad, that's why I was abandoned by Daoist Qing Jue.

    Daoist Qingjue gave me another life, he is like my second father, but he broke my human backbone!

    I don't want to tell my pain over and over again like Mrs. Xianglin, because people in this world can't feel it, they will only find it noisy and boring. However, I have held those words in my heart for too long, and since Daoist Qingjue is still in front of me, I have to speak them out.

    Master Qingjue's expression didn't change at first, but after I finished speaking, his expression was slightly moved, but I still heard him say: "This is your doom, so I don't regret it."

    "I didn't expect your self-doubt and self-loathing though, and as long as I can remember, you've always been a strong kid, so I don't think what you've been through will hit you." I smiled, "You

    think Won’t be defeated? What do you think! Daoist Qingjue, you’re not me, so why do you say you think it!”

    Daoist Qingjue frowned slightly, looked at me with a frown, and said puzzledly: “You are the one who should be robbed, you Your character should be tougher than ordinary people. Forget it, it’s useless to say more, since you feel pain, then I will repay you.” Only then did he

    finally understand why I hated him, and he would never ask me again It's not that she still hates him.

    Soon, Master Qingjue and I were fighting again. This time, he and I tried our best, and I said to him: "I want to kill you, not because you gave me to Yue Bohe, but because of what happened to me later, and what you said to me. The matter of catastrophe. The evil deed you gave me to Yue Bohe has already been offset by the person you saved my life." "I know." Master Qing Jue

    also said, "I didn't kill you because of me. I hate you, but because you killed Bo He, he is my son, and I am avenging him."

    Ridiculous!

    He doesn't agree with trampling on me, he thinks that I was tortured by Yue Bohe and others as a punishment, so I shouldn't kill Yue Bohe. Now, as Yue Bohe's master and father, he planned to avenge his son. It means that I, Xie Ran, should be bullied. I shouldn't take revenge, and I shouldn't kill Yue Bohe.

    Tsk, if Master Qingjue knew that Yue Bohe died voluntarily for me, how ridiculous his expression would be.

    After that, Qingjue Zhenren and I stopped talking. I only concentrate on attacking the opponent's weak point. For this point, I have the upper hand. Because I have been in Changming Mountain for many years, I already know the number of his sword skills, but my water sword is unpredictable, as soft as steel, making it impossible for him to parry.