47

"Xie Ran... who is he..." Shu Yichen changed into a puppet shell and looked even weaker. He stared at his teeth with scarlet eyes, and asked me word by word: " He! Yes! Who!"

    Shu Yichen's attitude was not very good, his teeth were originally in the form of monsters, and when he stared at him like that, he immediately released the hostility in his body, his eyes darkened, "What are you, a human being? , dare to ask my name!"

    At this time, Ya was not like the Ya I knew, on the contrary, he was a bit like the senior demon cultivator I had seen in the illusion. It stands to reason that I should be afraid that the tooth has become so unfamiliar, but seeing such a tooth, I feel extremely secure in my heart, and even the tip of my nose is a little sore, as if I haven't seen him for a long time.

    Ya's rebuttal was so angry that Yichen almost spat out a mouthful of blood. He covered his chest and panted quickly, "You! You! You!"

    Seeing this, Ya not only didn't restrain himself, but acted provocatively, and raised his hand to wrap my shoulders. Like a flower peacock showing off his partner, he said triumphantly: "Look, this is the relationship between me and Ranran!" "

    Ranran... Ranran...you actually called him Ranran!" , he wanted to kill Ya, but he didn't dare to get close, because the aura of Nascent Soul on Ya was not concealed, and I was still standing beside Ya, so he was also worried about throwing a mouse, "Xie Ran, I have clearly followed what you said I did, why did you treat me like this? Didn't you say... didn't you say that you would forgive me?!"

    At this point, he finally couldn't help coughing up a mouthful of blood. The two guards next to him immediately stepped forward, supported him from left to right, and said with concern: "Young Sect Master, don't be too angry, pay attention to your body!" After finishing speaking,

    the two still looked at me and said to me: "Xie Ran, what else do you want? Our young suzerain was sorry for you in the past, and we apologized to you. If you want to take revenge on him, you will retaliate. We didn't stop you. The suzerain and the suzerain's wife even compromised with the young suzerain, you Do you have to kill him to stop?"

    "Hey! You are really right." I pinched the tip of my nose, suppressed the inexplicable sourness, then looked at the three people, and said sincerely: " Could it be that you all thought that Shu Yichen would forgive him for listening to my words and doing what he said?"

    "Isn't it?!" they asked eagerly.

    "Of course not." I frowned slightly, looking at them like ignorant children, and said, "How can you be so simple? I never said that after he pretended to be acacia and pregnant, I would I will forgive him."

    The two men were startled, and they said loudly: "But you clearly said that!" "

    Tsk tsk, you misremembered." I said, and then corrected them, "What I once said is: If he went to become a silk bone, I would be very impressed with him. Later he asked me if I should forgive him if I became a silk bone, but I didn’t answer. I just gave him a paper crane and asked him to think clearly and contact me. What, did I say something wrong?"

    The two of them froze immediately, as if they were recalling what I said that day. I didn't care, because no matter how they recalled, they couldn't get what I said to forgive Shu Yichen's words. As for Shu Yichen, it is even more impossible to find the exact words I said to forgive him.

    The three people had nothing to say, their faces were pale, but their teeth were extremely proud, and said: "So you are so stupid, Ranran didn't lie to you, and you were fooled. Think about it with your own heads. Yichen has done so many wrong things to Ranran, how can one or two be offset." "