38

Yue Bohe was amazed by my speed, and also by the sharpness of my sword moves. He touched the wound on his chest and crushed it with a thin callus. The wound almost overlapped with his wound five years ago, which surprised others.

      The painful injury did not make him change his face a little, he just stared at me coldly with the face covered with magic lines from the corner of the eye to the cheekbone on the left cheek, "Xie Ran, you have become stronger, I can't find you in three years When it comes to you, are you just hiding and cultivating?"

    "You talk too much nonsense!" I didn't bother to talk to him, so I raised the sword in my hand and attacked him again.

    In this battle, my fighting power with him was completely reversed. Three years ago, I was not his opponent, and I needed to design him to successfully attack him. But this time, I attacked him three times, and I landed three strikes on him. Wound.

    So this is the strength of Nascent Soul? Previously, I didn't know how powerful the Nascent Soul was, because I had never fought against any Nascent Soul power, but this time I fought with Yue Bohe, this well-known sword cultivator in the world of cultivating immortals, every attack, I can succeed.

    "Xie Ran, it's been three years. Do you know that I've been looking for you for three years! During these three years, I've been thinking about you all the time, and I won't look for you anymore. I wonder if it's possible that you went to Shu Yichen's place, or I went to Hubuyan, I already understood, where did you go after finding Shu Yichen five years ago, you went to the Fox tribe to get your child back." Is this the power of Yuanying's great power

    ? Even if the opponent is a ruthless swordsman who is famous for cross-level battles, can he still gain the upper hand and overwhelm him?

    "Xie Ran, are you going to get your child back? Because of that child, do you want to forgive Hu Buyan? Xie Ran, you keep saying that you hate us, so you shouldn't forgive Shu Yichen just because of a child. Speaking of which, he was the man who put you to death."

    At the same time, as well as my cultivation level, my mentality has also changed after three years. Looking at the wounds that appeared on Yue Bohe's body, I felt very calm, and never So much anger, I just want to kill him quickly to end the battle, and then go to Shu Yichen, complete my goal one by one, and then return to the Hehuan Sect with the teeth, and An An and other Hehuan Sect disciples Live in seclusion and live in peace.

    Speaking of expectations for the future, what I want in these two lives has changed. In the first life, what I wanted at the beginning was to practice hard and become an ordinary disciple of cultivating immortals. I don't want to have a high level of cultivation, but I just want to be worthy of my status as a monk. In the second life, I have almost achieved such a high level of cultivation, but what I want is to live a stable life with my children and the people or things I value.

    "Xie Ran, let me tell you, if you don't forgive me, then I won't allow you to forgive him! You want to kill me, okay, I'll give you a chance, as long as you have that ability, then I won't run away. But ... If you cannot kill me, then you will live forever and cannot get rid of me!"

    I don't know whether this change is good or bad, but I know that I will never regret my choice. It's like killing the one in front of you. "Big Brother
    !" The disciple of Changming Mountain yelled again, just like three years ago. Lin Qi was lifted up from the ground, and kept spitting blood from his mouth. He couldn't shout, but the other disciples didn't stop. They cared about Yue Bohe first, and then yelled at me again: "Xie Ran, stop, you already killed me three years ago. Senior brother was seriously injured, and his sea of qi was broken. If he hadn’t been lucky, he would have become a useless person now! There is a difference between making a monk a useless person and killing him, why can’t you let him go!” I