23

After leaving Shu Yichen's room, I immediately headed down Xianyunzong Mountain. It turned into a ray of light, and soon disappeared in Xianyunzong Mountain. When I left, I seemed to feel the trembling caused by the two Nascent Soul powers passing over my vest.

    I realized that there is still a big gap between me and them now. Maybe I am similar to Shu Yichen in cultivation, but compared to his parents and even the entire Xianyun sect, I am still insignificant.

    If he failed to kill Shu Yichen today, it might not be so easy to kill him in the future. After this battle, Xianyun Sect should protect Shu Yichen. Fortunately, I finally got the whereabouts of my child.

    He was at Hu Buyan's place, how could he be at Hu Buyan's place, did Hu Buyan already know that it was me and his child? Otherwise, how could he have brought the child to his side, and what happened to Shu Yichen, he clearly had to protect my child because of the oath of the soul, why would he let the fox take it away.

    After all, after five years, I can't guess all of these. I knew I should ask Shu Yichen more, no, if I asked Shu Yichen more, maybe I would not be able to leave Xianyunzong at all.

    For a moment, I couldn't help wondering whether it was Shu Yichen's delaying technique. Otherwise, why did his parents come when Shu Yichen finished speaking and I was about to give him a fatal blow.

    That's right, he is the young sect master of Xianyun sect, so how could he not know the speed and time when the fate card was damaged and the great power in the sect arrived. I have always been not very smart, and my cultivation talent is not high. I can be said to be at the bottom of the entire world of cultivating immortals. Otherwise, how could I be manipulated by them.

    Reliving this life again, I will not become smart for no reason. I once read some scripts, and in the scripts there are plots of monks who died and seized their homes, and then became smart and finally boarded the avenue. At that time, I thought, if a person He was not born smart, nor was he deliberately taught by others, how could he open his spiritual orifice after dying once?

    Now that I have come back to my life again, I understand that my guess is indeed true. I have died, and the only growth should be transparency. I understand everything better, and I no longer expect the so-called fairness, nor the so-called love. Fairness can only be obtained through a higher level of cultivation than them, but I don't need love.

    The only thing I think about in this life is to kill Qing Jue Daoist Yue Bo He Shu Yichen, those three people who directly hurt me, Qin Rushuang, I will give him a very profound lesson, after all, he has not actually done me any real harm Sexual harm, but he once threatened me with his cultivation, threatening to kill everyone and even livestock in Xiejia Village, then I will abolish his cultivation and make him a mortal again, feeling that life and death are controlled by immortals of fear.

    And the fox doesn't say anything... It's really a terrible fate. When I left, I saw that peach forest again. The big red area was on my left, and the red area was as beautiful as before. I was flying in the air, and I couldn't ignore it if I wanted to.

    Regarding the relationship between me and Hu Buyan, I had already figured it out before I died, and I will never see you again in the next life, forgetting each other in the world of cultivating immortals.

    Strictly speaking, he took my life, and I should hate him, but in fact I don't hate him, I don't have any feelings for him anymore. He took away the placenta and died, but I happened to be the monk who was pregnant with the child. He was just a random person, and he didn't target me.

    If I want to hate, I should also hate those pious monks in the fairy world who pushed me out for the sake of the balance between the demon world and the immortal world. But if Hu Buyan wants to entangle me, or doesn't return my child, then he is my enemy, and I will fight my enemy forever.