30

I have always been a person with little blessings. Since I was a child, I have suffered more than I have eaten salt. Therefore, the only way I can protect myself is to reject all things or people that can hurt me.

    I didn't know that Hu Buyan would vomit blood and fall into a coma after we left, but I think, if I knew, I wouldn't change my choice. Because it is impossible for me and the fox not to talk, I have long lost fate with him, and even if I did, it would be a bad fate.

    It's not good for anyone to force Nie Yuan to continue. Besides, I always liked that simple fool Lin Lin, not him. He has too many burdens and wants too much, which is completely contrary to what I pursue. .

    Hu Buyan not only wants me to forget what happened before, but also wants me to get back together with him. He is too greedy, and I can't afford what he wants. I can let go of the past, but it is absolutely impossible to be with him again.

    Of course, at that time I didn’t know about Hu Buyan’s serious injury. I was taking Jinliu, An’an and Ya back to the world of cultivating immortals. There are too many unnamed mountains in the fairy world, and we don't need to spend money to buy them like the mortal world.

    As for the materials needed to build the sect, I discussed it with Jin Liu, and decided to earn more spirit stones, and then find a refiner to refine the sect. Our sect is not big, and we don’t need a very good house, so we will use it temporarily Then, when the sect grows and there are more people, we will refine new buildings as our sect.

    Develop slowly.

    After choosing the location, it's time to learn the exercises, which can be practiced by the acacia bone, and this is the weapon that attracts other acacia bones to join us. It is true that we can show our protection for them, but if we can't come up with exercises that can make the Albizia Jubilata stronger, then even if the Albizia Albizia joins us, there will be no real protection.

    The experience of staying in the world of cultivating immortals for nearly thirty years tells me that the only thing that can protect me is a strong cultivation base.

    Zongmen is our backing. But to venture into the world of cultivating immortals, the most important thing to rely on is yourself.

    Jin Liu has no objection to this, and An An will not raise any objections. He supports any decision I make. Ya, on the other hand, used other behaviors to show his support for me. He ran into the forest to fight with other monsters, killed the monsters and brought them back, and asked me to sell them to earn spirit stones.

    Okay, everyone passed, then the next step is to do the same.

    First of all, for the location of the Zongmen, we chose a hilltop with the same distance from Xianyunzong and Changming Mountain to build the Zongmen. Because that mountain is shaped like a fairy peach, we called it Taoshan. We identified the Zongmen site on the halfway of Taoshan Mountain, drew a circle and left some spiritual power as a mark, and then we went to hunt monsters and pick spiritual plants to earn spiritual stones.

    As for the flowers, plants, trees and some messy rocks in the Zongmen Land, we plan to clean them up after we find the refiner. There is still a little left of the spirit stones I earned earlier, about 100 low-grade spirit stones and 30 middle-grade spirit stones.

    These are not enough to refine a building. The small farmyard that I refined for Hu Buyan five years ago cost me ten middle-grade spirit stones.

    The current Zongmen at least has a training ground, a living room, a kitchen, and some gardens, etc., covering an area of at least one or two acres. It is not a small farmyard, but a large courtyard building. If a little defensive formation is added, then the required For the spirit stones, I guess at least two hundred middle-grade spirit stones.