53

Both Hu Buyan and Ya have become prototypes, so who is the one holding me? I took a deep breath, and with deep disgust, I opened the person who was holding me with my backhand. Shu Yichen snorted again, and flew out obliquely, bringing out a halo in the air. Bloody.

    "Shu Yichen, who allowed you to block it for me!"

    Shu Yichen fell to the ground, and the other Nascent Soul who sneaked up on me used all his spiritual power to smash Shu Yichen's internal organs and dantian Qi sea to pieces , according to the degree of his serious injury, he will die in a short time.

    "Sovereign Master Su Shao?!" The Nascent Soul appeared, seeing that it was not me but Shu Yichen who hit him, his face was a little ugly, and at the same time he had a lot of regrets, "How could it be your Young Master?! You Xianyun Sect The person who saw it, I didn’t kill him on purpose, but he rushed out to block someone else’s palm, it has nothing to do with me, and it has nothing to do with our Changming Mountain!”

    The man suddenly shouted loudly into the distance, with a look on his face. I realized that it was the people from Xianyunzong who rushed out. Shu Yichen was about to die, so they didn't have to worry, and they didn't care about hiding.

    This battle is bound to be remembered by many.

    The Young Sect Master of Xianyun Sect fell here, and it was because of an acacia bone that he was ridiculed. And the reputation of Changming Mountain will not be much better. In order to deal with a disciple who was kicked out of the sect, it is really shameless to send two Nascent Soul powers to attack.

    "Wow!" However, except for the people of Xianyunzong and the Nascent Soul, no one else cared about Shu Yichen's life and death. Ya rushed to my side, blocked my side with his huge prototype, and stared fiercely. The three Nascent Souls on Changming Mountain, especially the one who almost killed me—Chi Yan.

    Chi Yan, the master of the Flame Peak, is famous for playing with fire. He has two different fires, namely the bone flame in his left hand and the flame in his right hand, which he acquired during his travels. Gradually climbed up, and finally passed the catastrophe in one fell swoop, becoming the great power of the Nascent Soul.

    Zheng Xu, Chi Yan, Qing Jue, and the three Nascent Souls are all great figures in Changming Mountain. I only have two Nascent Souls here. For us, this is a tough battle.

    "Thank you fellow daoist, you and fellow daoist Ya deal with Zheng Xu and Qingjue, and leave Chi Yan to me." At this moment, Hu Buyan said suddenly.

    I frowned, looked at it, and refused without thinking, "Fox King, I don't need you here. The grievances between me and Changming Mountain have nothing to do with you." Promising

    Fox to cooperate has crossed the line, and I don't want to owe Fox Something, especially... He also gave me a belt with his fox fur. As far as I am concerned, talking to the fox is over, and it is wrong to chatter like a dog.

    The fox who changed without saying anything is half a meter away from me. He doesn't approach me like Ya, but puts his tail behind me vaguely, to beware of the lurking Nascent Soul. In fact, there is no Nascent Soul anymore. After Chi Yan came out, I scanned this space back and forth many times, and found no violations.

    "No." Hu Buyan shook his head, he turned his head and looked at me deeply. The prototype of his fox has long eyes and a sharp mouth. Most of the fox looks cunning, but the fox is calm and gentle, "This matter is not only about you, It's about me too."

    He said: "Before I was injured, I was at the peak of Jindan, and I could break through and enter the Nascent Soul at any time. When I broke through, someone sneaked into the Fox Clan and stole my natal flame 'Chen Huan'. Later, I chased Go out, chase and kill that person with a group of clansmen, that person