17

The incense extracted from the sweat of acacia bone is called acacia incense. It is said that the person who first invented this thing was a senior acacia bone. When he was young, he knew that he was an acacia bone, and he was also born as a mortal, so he practiced continuously every day. When he was 200 years old, he transformed into a yuan, when he was 250 years old, he formed a pill, and when he was 500 years old, he became a baby.

His spiritual roots are not top-notch, but his cultivation speed is faster than many monks with outstanding spiritual roots. Not only that, but he also raised an extremely powerful monster, which has been with him since his infancy, one person and one beast practice together, it is the main pet and a friend.

When the monk conceived a baby, the monsters also began to take shape. Both of them are very powerful monks, but there are no more records about them later. Presumably, they should have broken through to a higher level of cultivation, or they are retreating for a higher level of cultivation.

However, the method of refining sweat from the Albizia Jubilee bone left by the predecessor was quietly passed down in the Albizia Jubilee bone. Just because that senior has reached Nascent Soul, some monks who don't have long-sighted eyes want to plunder his whole body's cultivation through dual cultivation.

So that senior invented this acacia incense, used the illusion to introduce the monk's spiritual consciousness, learned his most private information, and then spread those shameful news all over the cultivation world, directly making the monk feel ashamed. He could no longer see people, and finally fell directly when he broke through the catastrophe of crossing the heart demon.

The method of refining the acacia incense left by that senior is to let the acacia bones who have no status have a way to protect themselves. The methods used by the senior were not drastic, the only one to blame was that person, his lack of willpower.

According to the method left by the ancients, I soon refined the acacia incense. I carefully packed that little Acacia Fragrance in a jade bottle, and the Acacia Fragrance is ready, the next thing I have to do is to attract Yue Bohe.

It's not difficult. I asked for a spiritual chicken because I wanted to cook. Then I wiped the neck of the chicken, and left the blood sprayed by the chicken. After I finished eating and trimmed up, I wiped the blood on my pants, staggered out of the room, and asked Chen Zuo to call Yue Bohe said, "Junior Brother Chen, my stomach hurts a bit, please go and call Senior Brother, please!"

To be honest, my deception skills are very poor, the taste of chicken blood is completely different from that of human beings, but who made the placenta in my stomach very important, Chen Zuo never thought that I would use the child in my stomach to deceive people , so he was immediately coaxed by me, panicked all over, and just kept saying, "I'm going right now, I'm going now!"

As soon as Chen Zuo left, I put some more chicken blood on my pants. I'm quite experienced in this, because when Shu Yichen tossed me, he tossed me to bleed. Soon, my pants were covered with mottled blood, as if there was real blood.

Not long after I finished it, I felt a powerful spiritual force rushing here. I pretended to be weak and pushed open the door, and saw Yue Bohe rushing towards me, Chen Zuoxiu was low on the ground, following behind Yue Bohe in embarrassment, as for Yao Lao, he was brought along by Yue Bohe.

I pinched my thigh hard, and after my face turned pale, I hurried back to the bed and lay down. When Yue Bohe and Yao Lao rushed in, I weakly opened the bed curtain and said to Yao Lao: "Yao Lao, my stomach hurts."

Yue Bohe and I just broke up, so it's not appropriate to be so close to him now. When Yao Lao heard this, he immediately stepped forward to ask me about the situation, while Yue Bohe stood not far away with his eyebrows frowned, not approaching.