64

Qin Rushuang's complexion instantly changed after vomiting the real pill. He also knows the function of Tuzhen Wan, and he already knows that he can't do anything now, he can only let us ask questions. If he still insists on telling lies or concealing them, he will suffer from the burning of his internal organs, and even more seriously, he will die.

    Without the worry that Qin Rushuang might keep his mouth shut or bite his tongue to commit suicide, Wuchen made a whip with spiritual power, and mercilessly whipped Qin Rushuang several times, until his skin and flesh were ripped open, his whole body trembling, and he slapped hard. Take a breath.

    After smoking, Wu Chen said to me: "Wu Huan, let's ask him to see what kind of background he is!"

    Wu Chen and I have already decided that something is wrong with Qin Rushuang. We guessed 10 points, then Qin Rushuang's performance just pushed our guess to 9 points.

    Qin Rushuang wanted to speak, but due to Tuzhenwan's control, he couldn't say anything other than answering our questions. He stared at me and Wuchen suspiciously, as if he saw something that frightened him.

    It should be said that it was Wuchen who called me just now that surprised him. Wu Huan... Heh, the name Wu Huan is only just known to me.

    Well, then I'll start with this title.

    "Qin Rushuang, let me ask you, how did you get to know the name Wuhuan." I stepped forward and pinched Qin Rushuang's chin and asked him. Qin Rushuang narrowed his eyes and glared at me bitterly. At this moment, he should already know why Wuchen would arrest him, and treat him that way, so he hates me even more.

    "Xie Ran, if I knew this earlier, I should have asked Yue Bohe to kill you! To avoid future troubles!" I asked a question, and Qin Rushuang was able to speak. I glanced at him coldly, and asked again, Qin Rushuang subconsciously wanted to deny it, but just as he opened his mouth, his face distorted, and he howled in pain, "No, I don't know... ah--!! !"

    "You still don't say?"

    "I don't know, no matter how much you ask me, I still don't know!" Qin Rushuang clenched his teeth and refused to admit it. I stared at him coldly and didn't worry, because Tuzhenwan would teach him the lesson he deserved and let him know what What to say and what not to say.

    Sure enough, after he denied it, his body became more and more uncomfortable, his face turned pale, his tightly closed lips trembled, and cold sweat dripped down drop by drop. Finally, after about a quarter of an hour, he couldn't hold on anymore, squeezed out the words from his throat in pain, and said weakly: "I said... I just said it..."

      At this time, he couldn't resist  telling the truth. Under the strong effect of the pill, he curled into a ball in pain, pulling the iron chain on his body rattling, "I know your name, yes, I read it from a book."

      "The book? What book? "Wuchen and I both moved, and couldn't help but took a step towards him. Qin Rushuang is now under the control of Tuzhenwan, he stared at me and Wuchen unwillingly and resentfully, and continued: "I saw it in a novel called "Acacia Cultivating Immortals"

     " In your words, it should be It’s a storybook.” 

     A storybook? My pupils shrunk, as if I understood something.

     Qin Rushuang over there has already continued talking, and as he talked more and more, Wuchen and I became more and more aware of why Qin Rushuang knew my real name was Wuhuan, and also understood why he knew me by such a coincidence Will send noodles to Yue Bohe to eat.