7

Perhaps my expression and movements were not natural, Yue Bohe grabbed my hand suddenly, stared at me like ice, "Xie Ran, what are you thinking?"

I was startled, and the hand supporting Shu Yichen trembled, thinking that Yue Bohe had discovered my plan. Yue Bohe grabbed my hand tighter and tighter, and the breath on his body became colder and colder, "Xie Ran, don't you want to take revenge on Shu Yichen when he is unconscious? I advise you not to do that, then It's suicidal."

I looked at Yue Bohe in astonishment, and I couldn't stop the horror in my heart. At first I was glad that he didn't find out that I planned to coax Shu Yichen to swear to protect my child, and then I was shocked that he knew what I did to me in Xianyun Zong Shuyichen.

"You...know?" I said, "You know that Shu Yichen treats me badly? You know that I was insulted and treated casually in Xianyunzong?"

Yue Bohe frowned, and said in a deep voice, "Don't you think a stove deserves to be treated well?"

I was taken aback again, then laughed. That's right, how could Yue Bohe pay attention to me? I actually thought he would miss the friendship between me and him for many years as a teacher and brother.

It's because my brain was eaten by monsters that I have such an illusion. If he really cared about the brotherhood between me and him, he wouldn't turn me into his furnace. I despise myself so much that at this moment, I still have such a small chance of Yue Bohe.

"No." I also had a cold expression on my face, "but don't worry, I won't take the opportunity to do anything to Shu Yichen. I'm not that bold, but if I'm brave enough to resist you, I'll be there before you turn me into a I killed you with a sword when I was in the furnace."

Yue Bohe laughed directly, he usually has no expression, but when he smiles, it melts like ice and snow, very pretty. He laughed at me, "Xie Ran, do you have that ability?"

As he said that, he channeled his spiritual power, and a powerful coercion enveloped my body. At that moment, I felt cold all over and couldn't move a bit. Accompanied by coercion, there is also a lingering sword intent, which is Yue Bohe's swordsmanship, applied layer upon layer on my body, any movement I make, the next moment I will be cut into pieces by that sword intent.

"Xie Ran, don't think that you are somewhat similar to Rushuang, and that I will take pity on you." He grabbed my chin forcefully, and warned me with disgust, "Take good care of Shu Yichen, don't have any wrong thoughts , otherwise you will look good."

His eyes flicked to my stomach, which was self-evident.

I was horrified in my heart, couldn't help taking half a step back, almost forgot the sword intent around me, and didn't come back to my senses until the smell of blood filled the air. Yue Bohe didn't seem to expect that I would retreat, but Shu Yichen still needed me, so he immediately withdrew his sword intent, so as not to let me be smashed into pieces.

"Miss!" Shu Yichen, who finally calmed down after seeing me, saw me being taunted and injured by Yue Bohe, went mad again, rushed up and attacked Yue Bohe, shouting while beating: "You dare to hurt my lady, I Kill you!"

"You!" Yue Bohe blocked him clumsily, and didn't care about Shu Yichen. He probably didn't expect me to be so stupid, and he couldn't find a word to mock me for a while, so he took it out of the storage bag. A bottle of elixir was thrown to me, "Heal your wounds, don't make Shu Yichen go crazy!"

Then he just fought and left, not entangled with Shu Yichen. It's too unworthy to fight over an acacia bone.

As soon as Yue Bohe left, Shu Yichen rushed over to hug me, looking at the tall man hugging me, the crazy idea in my mind became clearer and clearer.