4

Lady? I was shocked, how could Shu Yichen call me a lady?

As acacia bones that are only for him to cultivate, we are nothing, and never come into his eyes. It is already a good self-cultivation for him not to call us low slaves on weekdays. It was also this time that I made him so angry that he called me a bitch.

Therefore, the name Niangzi, which represents love, identity and status, will never come out of his mouth.

I heard that even the suzerain and the suzerain's wife of Xianyun Sect don't call each other lady and husband like ordinary people, but they call each other's wife husband, which is full of formulaic titles. How could Shu Yichen call me lady? Where did he learn this name from?

At this time, I was not only surprised that Shu Yichen called me that, but also surprised by where Shu Yichen learned it from.

Surprised but surprised, Shu Yichen hugged my waist even more tightly, put his nose on my neck, his warm breath hit there wave after wave, and said hoarsely: "Miss, you It smells so good, I like it very much.”

I have a thick waist, and he couldn't wrap it around, so he had to hug me weakly.

Shu Yichen's actions were full of attachment and warmth, but I shuddered. He went crazy and lost his mind, so he mistook me for his wife. If I really took this opportunity to agree, I will wait for Shu Yichen to recover Reason, will not go around me.

Not to mention that he was still holding a whip in his hand, and the cold and soft whip was clinging to my abdomen with his movements. I could almost feel the child in my stomach trembling with fear, the lower abdomen contracted and contracted, and the fine pain gradually Spread up.

I don't care if he whips other parts of my body, no matter how painful my muscles and bones are, but I can't let him do it to my child. Shu Yichen did temporarily lose his sanity, but I can't guarantee whether he still remembers the child in my womb.

"No, I'm not!" I suddenly pushed Shu Yichen away, clutching my stomach and took several steps back.

Shu Yichen's arms were suddenly empty, as if he didn't understand why I pushed him away. His eyes were still red, with a remnant of madness left. It was clear that he was very anxious now, but he didn't rush towards me immediately.

I suppressed my panic towards him and said, "I'm not your wife, there's nothing between us..."

"Why are you not my wife! You smell like me, so strong, you are my wife!" Before I could finish speaking, Shu Yichen interrupted me, and he looked at my stomach, I Panicked, he thought that he remembered the child he hated, but saw a trace of surprise on his face, which was a little shy and expectant, "You have a child of both of us, why aren't you me?" Your wife?"

He is very good-looking, his pupils are faint and bright, and he is dignified. When he has not lost his sanity, people feel noble and unapproachable. But now that he has lost his sanity, his phoenix eyes are slightly opened, with a little boyish look. childish.

I finally understood why Shu Yichen thought I was his wife, because I carried his scent on me. It was three months ago since my last bedtime visit, and during this period, I didn't have sex with anyone, so naturally I only smell of him. As for my child's father, it was even more related seven months ago.

No wonder he kept sniffing at me, because he went crazy and lost the memory of a normal person, so based on the smell, he instinctively thought that I was his wife.

I've heard that some people feel panic when they lose their memory and don't remember anything and don't know anything. For a sense of security, they subconsciously look for people they know, close people. I don't know if Shu Yichen is the same, but I can't possibly recognize his wife's name.