32

As soon as I finished speaking, I directly attacked Yue Bohe, Jin Liu shouted to me: "Xie Ran, let's go, you can't beat him! Go!" I know, with my current strength, a

    just A monk who has not long been a Jindan Daoist wants to fight a monk who has long been a Jindan Daoist. The chances of winning are not great, especially if the opponent is a swordsman who is known for his strong attack power, but I have to fight him, I have to fight him !

    He is a mountain that I must overcome on the road of revenge. I must kill him. Only by killing him can I be freed!

    Will Jin Liu not know? Although our Albizia bones are born with the physique of Albizia bones, if we don't break our body, we won't be bothered by that physique. We are like ordinary monks on weekdays, but once we are broken by a man, every once in a while, You need a man's comfort.

    At that time, we were like the most despicable whores, no, not even the most despicable whores, as long as it was a man, even if the other party was a beggar, we could sleep with them, just for the sake of us be satisfied.

    So, even though I knew I was no match for Yue Bohe, I still wanted to kill him. Not just to kill him, but to torture him if I can.

    He destroyed my dignity, he made me into that vile look, he destroyed my cultivation, he used me as a substitute, he cursed me for being lewd. I, Xie Ran, am neither a very kind person nor a very vicious person, but I know a saying, that is an eye for an eye, an eye for an eye.

    What he gave me, I will take back one by one!

    Yue Bohe saw me attacking, he took a deep look at me, drew his sword, and attacked me. The two of us fought together very quickly, the water sword was soft with strength, the hardness with softness, the ruthless sword was as cold as ice, sharp and sharp, the two swords interlaced with each other, and the fight was indistinguishable.

    I was a little surprised, but the next moment I was overjoyed, and I used my spiritual power on the sword to attack Yue Bohe more quickly.

    I finally understood why I was able to fight Yue Bohe evenly. After all, this water sword was found by Yuan Ying Da Neng for seniors. Although it sounds not as powerful as the ruthless sword, but this body of mine is left by seniors , There are also a lot of insights in the sea of consciousness, and for some reason, my body and the senior's body are so compatible. When I use this water sword, it seems that I have cultivated for many years.

    My attack suddenly became fierce, Yue Bohe didn't realize it for a while, but I stabbed him in the chest, bright red blood splashed out from his wound and landed on my face, with a little bit of his body still on it. residual temperature.

    "Eldest brother!" Yue Bohe had just been injured when a clear voice shouted beside him.

    I heard the sound and looked around, only to find that it was a male disciple who was also wearing a white robe. The male disciple was handsome and very young, presumably not more than twenty years old. The jade pendant of Yuegou Peak hung on his waist, which should be Yuegou Feng's disciple. It's just that I don't know him, he should be a newly recruited disciple in the past five years.

    Just now Yue Bohe flew over from there, he should have seen him, so he followed. Apart from that disciple, many other disciples from Yuegou Peak rushed over and surrounded Jinliu and me, preventing us from leaving.

    That disciple glared at me angrily, and yelled angrily: "What's the matter with you! It's just a competition, how can

    you be so cruel! "

    I stopped looking at him, and picked up my sword to fight Yue Bohe again. I taunted him while beating him, "Yue Bohe, you are really good. You have let other people trust you so much in just five years. You are really a good senior brother of Changming Mountain!"