66

After I and Wuchen regained their memories, the things I experienced before took up a lot less place in my mind, replaced by the memories of hundreds of years and nearly a thousand years in the previous life, and the short thirty years in this life Years is really insignificant.

    The next day, I went to An An and planned to tell him about Hu Buyan's plan. At that time An'an was practicing, when she saw me entering, she stopped, and said curiously: "Daddy, what do you want from me?"

    I opened and closed my lips, suddenly I didn't know how to explain Fox's story to him. From An An's point of view, no matter how bad Hu Buyan is, that is also his father. Before An An said that he hated Hu Buyan, he said that when he grows up, he will kill him to avenge me. However, over the past few years, An An's mood has calmed down a lot, and he thinks more. I don't know if he still wants to kill the fox so much.

    Now that Hu Buyan is really going to die, does An An really have no other ideas? Or, feel a little melancholy and sad.

    My long silence finally aroused An An's doubts. Before An An could speak, I took a deep breath and said to him, "Hubuyan is going to die." An An was stunned

    , stood up from the ground, and her voice grew slightly uncontrollably: "He is going to die!" Already?"

    "Yes." I said, and then I told all the causes and consequences. Including my relationship with Wuchen, as well as the relationship between Wuchen and Yue Bo, He Shu and Chen Hubuyan, "Wuchen needs that part of soul, if he doesn't have that part of soul, then he will perish in the future." Worried about An

    An Putting Hu Buyan's death on Wu Chen's head, I continued: "Wu Chen did not do this, but Hu Buyan followed Wu Chen and me, and heard our conversation with Qin Rushuang." I lightly Sighing lightly, I don't know how to better express my thoughts.

    However, An An just looked at me for a long time, and then said: "Okay, I understand."

    After speaking, An An sat on the futon again, intending to continue practicing. I endured it, but after all I couldn't hold back: "An'an, don't you have any other ideas?"

    An An closed her eyes, her attitude was cold and indifferent: "No, Hu Buyan and I have long since had nothing to do with each other. Although he is my biological father, he has no kindness to me in terms of upbringing. The life he gave me , as early as the moment he asked Daddy for your placenta, I gave it back to him."

      "Daddy, although the relationship between you and Uncle Ya is incredible, I believe you will not lie to me, and since you and Uncle Ya After coming out of the retreat, the feeling is very different. Daddy, I like Uncle Ya to be with you more than Hu Buyan. In order to gain your trust, Uncle Ya can give you his essence and blood. This is something Hu Buyan can't compare to." 

     "Daddy, An An blesses you."

    After that, An An let me go. I stayed for half a second before I nodded, said yes, and then exited An An's room.

    That's fine, An An has no extra emotion for Hu Buyan, so he won't care much if Hu Buyan is dead.

     And Wu Chen...

      Since he had already said he would accept it, he would not go back on his word, nor would he express his approval against his will. He is no longer a child, but a young man with independent thinking.

    After leaving An'an's room, I calmed down my emotions and stopped myself from paying more attention to Hu Buyan's affairs. His result is already doomed, and it's useless to think about it. Now there is Changming Mountain hanging over our heads.