34

I stayed in the cave all night alone, Jin Liu didn't come to disturb me, An An probably heard everything about Lian Yunshan from Jin Liu, and didn't come in to look for me, that night, only Ya was by my side.

    When I walked out with my teeth on the second morning, both Jin Liu and An An were waiting for me at the dining table. When they saw me coming out, they all stood up immediately. , grabbed the clothes on his body anxiously with his small hands, and said: "Daddy, how are you? Are you better? Don't be sad. When An An grows up, An An will help you kill those people!" "No, An An,

    you Don't think too much." I said hastily.

    An An snorted unhappily, and the fox's tail drooped, very unhappy. I didn't comfort An An any more, I just asked him to sit down and eat, and I'll talk about anything later.

    Jin Liu stood on the side, looking at me awkwardly, her big watery eyes were full of worry. I still remember the thing that he knocked me out yesterday, because I had no defense against him, even though my cultivation base was higher than his, I was attacked by him to key acupoints, and I fainted directly.

    "Xie Ran, you should eat first. Although you have already fasted, I remember you used to love to eat." He said to me.

    Inexplicably, I felt very irritable and uncomfortable. Seeing Jin Liu like this made me want to lose my temper. Yesterday was the best time for me to kill Yue Bohe, but he took me away. After a night of venting alone, I thought my emotions would calm down a lot, but it didn't.

    I can't dispel my hatred towards Yue Bohe, especially after five years, he still thinks that what happened back then was my fault, he insisted that he was not at fault, the same is true of those Changming Mountain disciples, regardless of right and wrong, it seems that I am the one The bad guy who did all the bad things.

     The surging hatred surging in my chest made me unable to sit down and eat with peace of mind, so I planned to let Jin Liu and An An eat by themselves, and then take my teeth into the forest to hunt monsters, which can both vent and earn souls stone. But Jin Liu seemed to see through my meaning, he immediately walked over and stood in front of me.

    "Xie Ran, do you want to go out?" He asked.

    I nodded, "Yeah."

    "I don't allow you to go out!" Jin Liu said with a strong attitude, not only that, he also took my hand and walked out, when An An was upset that he grabbed me, he even shouted at An An I turned back, "An'an, if you want your daddy to look like before, don't stop me!"

    An'an immediately stopped and stared at us with wide eyes. Seeing this, I immediately looked at Jin Liu and said to him: "Don't scare An An."

    "I didn't scare him." Jin Liu was obviously trembling, but the hand holding my hand was very firm. He turned his head and told An An to be honest. After eating, he pulled me out and didn't stop until he was in the open space outside the cave. He stared back at me and said, "Xie Ran, do you know what you are doing now!" I took a deep

    breath , also stared at him, and asked back: "Why don't I know what I'm doing?!" "

    You know? You know?" Jin Liu turned around in front of me, staring at me with red eyes, "If you knew, you It wouldn't be so crazy! Don't you feel that you have lost your mind? You are completely controlled by hatred! You are not the usual you yesterday!" "I didn't!" I growled, "I know I

    was What are you doing, I'm killing Yue Bohe, I've crippled Yue Bohe's sea of qi, I want all the pain he gave me back to him one by one, not only Yue Bohe, but also Shu Yichen, and Daoist Qingjue and Qin Rushuang, I will look for them one by one, and regret what they did to me!"