29

"Ranran, don't make me angry on purpose." Hu Buyan stared at my arm holding Jinliu, breathing heavily, a big fiery red fox loomed behind him, I coldly Staring at the fox, the nausea in my heart almost flooded out. When I met my disgusted gaze, the fox was stunned without saying a word, and closed the aggressive fox shape behind him. His eyes were red and bloody, "Ranran, I I know you don't have that kind of relationship with him, and you don't smell like him. I'm just... just unhappy, not happy that there are other men around you."

    My heart moved slightly, and Hu Buyan still remembered my body the taste of. Yes, he is a fox and a demon cultivator, with the most sensitive sense of smell, but so what? I don't care, even if he thinks that Jin Liu and I don't have that kind of relationship, so what?

    But in Hu Buyan's heart, he probably believed that I would be with Jin Liu in the future. Moreover, what kind of identity is he using to make irresponsible remarks to the people who appeared beside me.

    I didn't want to pay attention to this fox anymore, I hugged An'an, took Jinliu and Ya, and went straight into the house, and closed the courtyard door. Of course, I didn't take the three storage bags sent by Fox Buyan. Since I entered the room from his side, he has maintained the posture of reaching out like that.

    The small courtyard I rented is not remote, and there are other monsters around. When Hu Buyan appeared here, it aroused the curiosity and exclamation of the surrounding Yaozu. They didn't know why Hu Buyan appeared here. Bi Renxiu pays more attention to class and status. Awe prevents them from getting close to the Fox King, but curiosity makes them secretly look at him uncontrollably.

    I even heard that when I refused Hu Buyan, some Fox tribe exclaimed for a moment, maybe they were surprised why Hu Buyan would be so submissive to a member of the Tiger tribe.

    I think Hu Buyan should leave soon. Staying with me will only make him lose face, everyone will come to see his jokes, and there are many affairs in the fox clan, so he probably won't stay for long. So after entering the yard, I made lunch with Jin Liu. An An and Ya were already hungry. After eating, we took a nap and planned to practice for a while before discussing about returning to Hong Mingyu.

    This is the Minglun domain, which belongs to the demon cultivators, and we are not suitable here.

    Finally, we agreed to take a rest tonight and leave early tomorrow morning. After that, we started to practice. The three of us and one beast are not very strong. I want to be more familiar with the deep cultivation in the body of the senior. Jinliu has a low cultivation. Not bad, but after all he is young. As for the tooth, although it is made of the blood essence left by the senior demon cultivator, I don't know how much he inherited, and I don't know when it will be able to transform.

    So, the three of us and one beast practiced all afternoon, until evening, we were going to make dinner, because there is no one who is bigu except me. When I was making dinner, I looked out of the kitchen window and saw Hu Buyan still standing at the door. Hu Buyan's eyes had returned to green, but when Jin Liu appeared by my side, he was vicious. Staring at Jin Liu, Jin Liu was just an acacia bone in the Qi refining period, and he couldn't help trembling when he stared at him like that.

    "Thanks, Xie Ran..." His voice couldn't stop trembling, and the monster meat he handed me almost fell to the ground. I smiled at Jin Liu, then handed over the kitchen to him, and wiped my hands. After wiping, he walked out of the kitchen with a sullen face, stood in the yard, and said to Hu Buyan with a sullen face, "Fox King, what are you doing here! Why don't you go!"

    Hu Buyan glanced at the kitchen again. Jin Liu, with deep fox eyes, "Ranran..."

    "I told you, don't call me Ranran! This name is not for you either!"