57

The process of waiting for Yao Lao is difficult, because his arrival will most likely mean the direction of everything in the future. What he said includes the fate of me, Ya, and perhaps Hu Buyan.

    Luckily, there is something about Changming Mountain to distract me. Hu Buyan, as he said, will let his clansmen go for a walk when he returns home. The news that Changming Mountain has a Nascent Soul fruit tree, the demon clan is not really only in the demon realm, but in the demon realm. There are also distributions in the world of cultivating immortals, but their identities are relatively secret.

    As for why I knew the news about the Nascent Soul Fruit Tree, it was because in the illusion I constructed for Yue Bohe, I heard him vaguely mention it. It was only then that I realized that maybe what he said might be true.

    Thinking about it, it should be true.

    In the past three days, the news of the Nascent Soul fruit tree in Changming Mountain had been spread throughout the world of cultivating immortals. Regardless of whether it was true or not, the entire world of cultivating immortals and demons, as long as they were cultivators, became enthusiastic and begged for an explanation from Changming Mountain. Nascent Soul Fruit Tree, a natural spiritual creature, how could he hide it in Changming Mountain?

    This kind of spiritual thing must belong to the entire world of cultivating immortals, and must be taken care of by other sects to grow it together. He swallowed it all by himself in Changming Mountain, so he is not afraid that he will not be able to bear this blessing!

    However, Changming Mountain, who has a rather tough style of acting, gave in this time, and only released a statement, saying: "Our sect has never had any Nascent Soul fruit trees. If there were Nascent Soul fruit trees, the Nascent Soul monks in Changming Mountain would still Is there only so much?"

    In this regard, people in the whole world of cultivating immortals expressed disbelief. If you really don't have Nascent Soul fruit trees in Changming Mountain, then let those cultivators go in and check them. If they can't check, then there are no Nascent Soul fruit trees, and they will be convinced!

    And they are quite confident in doing this, because the Nascent Soul fruit tree is very delicate, and such spiritual things cannot be restrained. If Changming Mountain now makes a ban to cover the Nascent Soul fruit tree, and do this when the fruit tree is fruiting, It will affect the results of the Nascent Soul Tree.

    And one less Nascent Soul Fruit means one less Nascent Soul, and few sects can accept this loss with enough money.

    The more Chang Mingshan said no, the more he didn't believe it. However, in just half a day, it is said that dozens of sects, large and small, visited Changming Mountain, and the entire Changming Mountain was in a state of desperation in an instant.

    And on the fourth day, Fox brought Yao Lao to the Hehuan Sect without saying a word. Maybe Hu Buyan's tribe didn't communicate clearly. Yao Lao thought that the person who wanted to see a doctor was a demon tribe, and when he came, his expression was very ugly.

    He cursed and cursed as he walked, saying that animals are animals, and he doesn't understand etiquette. When he saw me in the Hehuan Sect, his expression suddenly changed, and he smiled like a Maitreya Buddha. He didn't know until then, I'm looking for him People are not foxes but me.

    "Xie Ran, you don't know. Before you were resurrected, that guy, Hu Buyan, had people guarding me outside the Valley of the Medicine King all day long! After recovering his memory, he kept trying to take your body away. Corpse, I'm pissed! Daydreaming all day long, thinking beautifully!"