31

Wealth are in danger, and finally I discussed with Jinliu and decided to dig out spirit stones. We have too few spirit stones, so we must find ways to get more spirit stones.

    Lianyun Mountain belongs to Changming Mountain, and Changming Mountain should use the fastest speed to control Lianyun Mountain and occupy that spiritual vein. Spirit mines are the most basic resources in the world of cultivating immortals. Spirit stones are needed for both cultivation and purchase of cultivation resources, so there is not enough time left for us.

    It is a two-day schedule from Lianyun Mountain to Changming Mountain, but this time there will definitely not be a normal round-trip schedule of four days, so our time is definitely less than four days. We have decided to dig out spirit stones one after another during these four days. Wealth from heaven is as much as you can grasp.

    But this time, An An and Ya didn’t go. They stayed at home and waited for us to come back. The chances of being discovered were higher if there were more people. I, aggrieved sobbing. But in the end they were sensible and stayed at home obediently until Jin Liu and I came back.

    "An An, Uncle Jin Liu and I will come back as soon as possible." I comforted An An, stroking his furry head.

    An An nodded vigorously, "Daddy, I understand."

    She rubbed her teeth against my trousers, woo woo woo. I rubbed the big head of Ya Ya vigorously, squatted down and told him, "You must help me take care of An An, we will be back soon.

    " The emerald green eyes are full of seriousness, as if saying that it will, and will definitely protect An'an.

    Next, Jin Liu and I brought some dry food, bought a few picks, and set off. After half an hour of driving, we arrived at Lianyun Mountain. As soon as we entered Lianyun Mountain, we felt a strong spiritual energy. There is a lot of spiritual energy in the world of cultivating immortals, and spiritual energy is everywhere, but it is as strong as we felt, which is really not much.

    Following the traces left by An An, we found the place where he and Ya dug. It was at the foot of a cliff. They dug out a mud pit. Behind the thin mud pit was a stone wall with sporadic spirit stones inlaid on it. There was a small pit the size of a child's fist missing on the wall of the spirit stone. The one dug out by An'an and Ya.

    Obviously, when An An and Ya were playing here, they saw the Lingshi sticking out of the mud, so they dug, and found out that it was a Lingshi mine.

    "Xie Ran, shall we excavate now?" Jin Liu eagerly touched the spirit stones on the mountain wall. There are so many spirit stones on the surface alone, and there must be more spirit stones inside.

    Of course, the spirit stones in the spirit stone mine are not less, and we can get more spirit stones if we dig earlier.

    I suppressed the excitement in my heart, nodded to Jinliu, shared a few picks each and started digging. Digging spirit stones requires skills, digging angles, strength, and spiritual power. With the help of spiritual power, we can find out where the spirit stones are easiest to dig and how much strength is used.

    Because spirit stones and other resources for cultivating immortals generally depend on their appearance, the better the appearance of the spirit stone, the more people like it, and the broken spirit stone can only be used for other purposes.

    Time was running out, so Jin Liu and I stopped talking and started digging the spirit stone seriously. The manuscript is sharp, and now we have sufficient spiritual power in our bodies, so we quickly dug out more than a dozen spirit stones. Although they are all low-grade spirit stones, they are more spirit stones than we can earn by hunting monsters and digging spirit plants.