58

r

    When I opened my eyes, my head was a little confused. I didn’t know what year and month it was. It was like I had slept for a very long and deep sleep. Until a voice with a smile came from behind me, teasing me very easily, saying: "Hey, I said Wuhuan, since you took your monster to avoid the valley, you have completely lost your love and lust, right? Have you stopped with our old friends?"

    I turned around when I heard the sound, and saw a handsome young man approaching me with a teasing smile, holding a sword in his hand, like a sword repairman. The moment I saw his appearance clearly, his name came out of my mouth immediately, "Bai Jing, your mouth likes to be blind and poor. If I lose my love, can I still meet you?

    " What's the matter?" He dared to tease me, and I dared to fight back, "If there is nothing wrong, I will leave, I am a heartless person, I shouldn't meet you." "Hey! Don't tell me, I was

    wrong It’s not enough, I shouldn’t have said that! No one knows this, you, Xie Ran, are the most principled in the entire world of cultivating immortals!” “

    Hahaha, as long as you know.”

    Bai Jing apologized, and I laughed out loud. He saw me Laughing, and laughing too, the two laughed at each other, neither letting the other. After laughing at these two sentences with Bai Jing, my chaotic thinking became clear.

    My name is Wu Huan, I am a loose cultivator, I am a Golden Core cultivator, I am a monk of Albizia Albizia, I have a few friends, and I also raise a monster in shape, Wuchen. Recently, Wuchen and I chose a Taoyuan to practice in seclusion. I haven’t seen my friends for a long time, so they were not happy, and sent me a message to let me go out of the valley to talk about it.

    Bai Jing and I had had enough laughs, so we found a place to sit in Shiting and started talking about serious business. Bai Jing sighed, and he said: "Liu Zhen has gone, you should already know the news."

    I was a little silent, feeling a little heavy in my heart, and sighed, nodded, "I know."

    Liu Zhen is also my good friend, In fact, there are only three people I have good relations with, one is the Bai Jing in front of me, the other is the dead Liu Zhen, and the future real person named He Xu.

    The four of us are all Jindan real people, at the peak of Jindan, in a state of breaking through all the time. But the spiritual roots of the four of us are not very good, and our aptitude is too poor. It is not easy to cultivate to the peak of Jindan. Recently, our lifespan will end in a few years. It can be said that we may not die if we make a breakthrough, but we will definitely die if we don’t make a breakthrough.

    Liu Zhen died under the Nascent Soul Tribulation. When I heard the news, I was building our Taohuayuan with Wuchen. It was in a small secret place, and the aura was more abundant than the outside world. Social needs, so Wuchen and I chose to retreat there, and how much cultivation can be improved.

    After learning of Liu Zhen's death, Wuchen and I stopped our progress for a day before continuing, and then Bai Jing asked me to come out to meet. And He Xu, who didn't come, was also in retreat preparing to attack Nascent Soul.

    "Bai Jing, when will you attack Nascent Soul? Then I will come to support you." I forced a smile on my face and smiled at Bai Jing.

    Bai Jing also smiled, but there was no heaviness in the smile, and there was more freedom and ease, "Oh, I won't attack, I am the root of five spirits, the most useless kind, and it is already me to be able to cultivate at the peak of the Golden Core. My ancestors have accumulated great virtues, so how can I expect more."