62

No... I shook my head, raised my arms and hugged Wuchen, "I won't hate you, if I want to hate, I just hate those three people, those three people caused everything I have now. And they are only a third of you The soul, in essence, has left you and is an independent individual.”

    However, my relief did not make Wu Chen happy, but fell into a deeper self-blame, he said: “No, they are not independent individuals , otherwise they would not appear in my sea of consciousness after death, they are still a part of me, so whether it is Shu Yichen or Yue Bohe, they all appeared in my mind after death, now I... I I have their memories in my mind now, Wuhuan, do you know?" "

    I actually have their memories!" Wuchen was very angry, angry and distressed, so that he had a lot of violent breath on his body, "I know clearly I know how they treated you, how they looked down on you, how they tortured you. During the years when I didn't wake up, how you endured so much!" "Yue Bohe bullied you, humiliated you, and dragged you into the underworld for life and death.

    " In the middle, I will also give you to Shu Yichen! Knowing that you are pregnant, but still indulge Qin Rushuang to bully you, he is the person who hurt you the most, he even sold your placenta to Hu Buyan, he never treats you There is no warmth. You died, he was really sad, but... But until the end, he didn't feel any regrets in his heart, until he died, he was still making excuses for himself!" "I can't believe that kind of person

    , It's a part of who I am. How I wish it was fake, how I wouldn't be that bad, how I wish they never came back."

    "And Shu Yichen, he has a lot of people around him, yet he dares to say that you are unclean! I wish I could cut off his roots and let him know what is unclean!" Wuchen hates these two people the most. , because they hurt me the most, "and his so-called sadness and regret, can it offset the harm

    he caused to you?!" I like you, so I tortured you and hurt you, and wantonly vented the malice in my heart. What right does he have, what right does he have! You died, he did regret it, but regret is of no use, regret can offset the harm to you Is it? In this world, the word regret is the most useless thing!"

    Wuchen was furious, but the person who made him angry was dead, he was angry with people or himself, he hated them as well as himself, no, There is still one person, and that is Hu Buyan.

    However, no matter whether it is me or him, we both know that Hu Buyan did not make a big mistake fundamentally. He just chose what he should do. Now that Hu Buyan and I are clearly separated, it is already a very good result .

    "I don't understand why they are a part of me, but they treat you so badly, so excessively and sinfully." Wu Chen couldn't understand, this was the part of him that was more angry, he said: "Before I made that plan, It took me ten years to survive the Nascent Soul Thunder Tribulation and become a Nascent Soul cultivator. Afterwards, I went to Baixiao Pavilion alone to find a numerologist, and I asked him to tell your fortune for me again."

    "At that time, I was sure that the person we saw before was you. I had already discovered the booklet, so I wouldn't let you fall like this, but would send you to reincarnation. It's normal for you to appear in front of us again. Although I don't know the reason , but I already know that you will come back to life and meet me again." "

    I told my conjecture to the real fortune teller, and asked him to calculate again. And calculate again, the calculated things are better than the first time we went The calculation time is much longer, maybe I have already obtained the secret method, so the real person of fortune telling is sure that the person is you. It is said that you can reincarnate, but the experience will be more, but the result is good. That time you appeared in front of us, Maybe it’s because of transcending the catastrophe.”