54

"Ya!"

    "Ya!"

    I skillfully asked Jin Liu and An An to take away the disciples in the sect, stay away from this side, and rushed into Ya's room. In the room, a huge silver wolf with teeth turned into almost occupied half of the room. Seeing me go in, he hurriedly rushed towards me. I was crushed under him, submerged in the soft and smooth fur.

    "Aww~ow~"

    Ranran! dye dye!

    I am not afraid of such a huge tooth, on the contrary, I feel sorry for him, and I am worried that he has some kind of disease. People who cultivate immortals rarely suffer from illness, so why tooth has such frequent headaches.

    I can hear Ya's helplessness now, and I can understand that he is calling me, but I can't do anything for him, I can only hug him, comfort him time and time again, and carefully convey spiritual power to him . I don't know how long it took, but the headache of the tooth seems to have eased a little.

    He struggled and moved his front legs twice, and brought me into his arms. He buried his big head in the crest of my neck, and breathed heavily and painfully, "Ow~ran~uh~ran~"

      His animal shape also was able to talk, I quickly hugged Ya's head and said eagerly: "I am here, Ya, I am here. Don't be afraid, I will accompany you. Tell me where you feel uncomfortable, and I will help you."

    A   little It was because after the battle, his cultivation was more advanced than before, so he could speak now. I didn't bother to find out the reason, I just wanted to tell me why he felt uncomfortable. I blamed myself why I didn't ask him after the last toothache, otherwise I wouldn't be so flustered and unable to start.

     Ya tried his best to suppress the pain in his body, and replied: "Ran, ow~ Ranran, my head hurts."

      After stuttering a few times, Ya was finally able to speak smoothly, but the moment he spoke, his voice was The hoarseness made people feel distressed, "It seems that something has rushed into my brain, my body, and my soul. That thing seems to compete with me for control of the body, dye, dye, isn't it? Something wants to take my home? And there are many strange memories in my mind."

    "Ranran, Ranran, am I going to die?" Tooth hugged me sadly, very, very sad, "But I haven't been with my Ranran yet, Ranran, I like you!

    " Sad and sad, I feel no less uncomfortable than him. I also hugged him hard, trying not to let my unstable emotions show too much, even I can't calm down, how can I calm Ya, I said: "Ya, don't be afraid, no, no one If you dare to snatch your house, I will help you, and help you drive that thing out together!" I

    comforted Ya, and let Ya let go of the blockade on the sea of consciousness, and I wanted to go in and drive out that thing that made him uncomfortable. Ya said that he was taken away, but I didn't believe it much. I wondered if his consciousness was unstable and something went wrong, which made him feel very uncomfortable. Because Ya is also the great power of Nascent Soul now, there are very few people who can win the power of Nascent Soul, and it must be the cultivation level of Nascent Soul, and it must be higher than Ya's.

    And there will be no movement in the house, I have been with Ya since I came back from the canyon, and it is impossible for me not to be aware of someone taking his house.

    Ya trusted me very much, even though the Sea of Consciousness was that important place, he was not unwilling. He stretched out his tongue and gently licked my cheek, then he closed his eyes and let go of the sea of consciousness. I took a deep breath and carefully pressed my forehead against Fang's forehead.